2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Evaders is way better than this!

No better, just different, but they are both cool. If you like the live version, then you'll prefer evader, If you want something more experimental then the leak is for you

6 minutes ago, there is no dana only zool said:

Is there anyone in this thread that's in high school that could somehow hijack their PA system and play these tracks between classes so we can gauge peoples' reactions? (please God let there be some people who've been around here long enough to get the reference....) 

I always love thst reference lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

No better, just different, but they are both cool. If you like the live version, then you'll prefer evader, If you want something more experimental then the leak is for you

I dont like the song in general but Axls choruses were pretty sweet. I also liked the guitar and middle better in Evadors

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, there is no dana only zool said:

Is there anyone in this thread that's in high school that could somehow hijack their PA system and play these tracks between classes so we can gauge peoples' reactions? (please God let there be some people who've been around here long enough to get the reference....) 

Unfortunately I've been here long enough to get this :lol: I'll still be here in 2032 when Jackie Chan finally leaks in full and we all reminisce about DJ Raz (or whatever the fuck he was called) and how he called his leak Checkmate to prove a point to Merck (remember that guy?).

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1