RussTCB

CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

I’m disappointed how Axl took out the hook/chorus, which was my favorite part of the original song. However the solos and instrumental is so, so much better than the 2001 versions.

4 minutes ago, Axl's beard said:

Why is this important. They are old songs. Was it re-recorded with the new band?

Highly doubt, they sound too industrial, this surely comes from 1999-2002

Silkworms is BADASS. Sounds unfinished though, there's definitely supposed to be vocals during those chorus stretches. It might just be the one we have heard.

So that’s 3 full length songs leaked that are potential contenders for CDII, after Going Down. At this rate guys, we will have the entire second half of Chinese Democracy by 2033!

Edited by AxlRoseCDII
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, downliner said:

Silkworms is the shit :headbang: It's almost as good as Evaders version :P

Evaders is way better than this!

• Like 1

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Evaders is way better than this!

No better, just different, but they are both cool. If you like the live version, then you'll prefer evader, If you want something more experimental then the leak is for you

14 minutes ago, Fashionista said:

How is the audio quality?

Mp3, bass too loud, unmastered and flat. But it sounds "good" in terms of bitrate.

6 minutes ago, there is no dana only zool said:

Is there anyone in this thread that's in high school that could somehow hijack their PA system and play these tracks between classes so we can gauge peoples' reactions? (please God let there be some people who've been around here long enough to get the reference....) 

I always love thst reference lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

No better, just different, but they are both cool. If you like the live version, then you'll prefer evader, If you want something more experimental then the leak is for you

I dont like the song in general but Axls choruses were pretty sweet. I also liked the guitar and middle better in Evadors

• Like 1

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

I dont like the song in general but Axls choruses were pretty sweet. I also liked the guitar and middle better in Evadors

His version remains the definitive for me. I too miss the choruses

5 minutes ago, there is no dana only zool said:

Is there anyone in this thread that's in high school that could somehow hijack their PA system and play these tracks between classes so we can gauge peoples' reactions? (please God let there be some people who've been around here long enough to get the reference....) 

Unfortunately I've been here long enough to get this :lol: I'll still be here in 2032 when Jackie Chan finally leaks in full and we all reminisce about DJ Raz (or whatever the fuck he was called) and how he called his leak Checkmate to prove a point to Merck (remember that guy?).

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1