2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

8 minutes ago, History2010 said:

I am attempting to make deals with mexican facebook accounts for the songs but they want money so I'm not having much luck either LMAO

Money? lol what are the names of those people?

Btw anyone knows who was the one who showed the songs?

16 minutes ago, History2010 said:

I am attempting to make deals with mexican facebook accounts for the songs but they want money so I'm not having much luck either LMAO

Bahaha. That's fucking amazing. Then after they get the money, they'd probably give you the live Silkworms and End of Days OMG.

• Haha 1

Ah, the Bumblefoot Tapes. They finally circulate.

Silkworms sounds cool, but it needs the chorus back. OMG sounds like shit. What Bumblefoot does in the chorus has potential, but he shits all over the rest of the song and the mix is so bad it got me back immedately to that good ol' flac version of that song we all have.

Anyway, thanks to whoever did this, it's a shame we still have to go after music ourselves because the band simply refuses to share it with us.

2 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

Ah, the Bumblefoot Tapes. They finally circulate.

Silkworms sounds cool, but it needs the chorus back. OMG sounds like shit. What Bumblefoot does in the chorus has potential, but he shits all over the rest of the song and the mix is so bad it got me back immedately to that good ol' flac version of that song we all have.

Anyway, thanks to whoever did this, it's a shame we still have to go after music ourselves because the band simply refuses to share it with us.

Bumblefoot tapes were stereo, just checked. Oh My God was different indeed, so it has to be older. I mean, like 2000.

26 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Bumblefoot tapes were stereo, just checked. Oh My God was different indeed, so it has to be older. I mean, like 2000.

Yes, they were, but I more inclined to believe these were remastered/remixed/whatever, a job a hundred different guys on this forum could do at least half-decently, rather than these being from around 2000. Where would those even come from?

And it even sounds like Bumblefoot here.

Edited by ManetsBR

They both absolutely suck. It's disgusting to think this was the hill Axl was willing to die on when it came to GnR. Slash's Snakepit stuff wasn't good enough but this welfare version of a cross between NIN and Ministry was his vision? Horrible. 

**Edit: Holy smokes! My inbox can't handle that many messages and the forum won't let me reply to everyone quickly enough.  I actually don't have them. My buddy sent them to me in a facebook message like a voice clip. I don't actually have mp3s of them to share and have no idea how to download them and stuff. Sorry. 

Edited by Bono
  • Like 1