2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

• cpaxlvacy changed the title to Prostitute | Catcher and IRS '99 version just leaked!!
2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

How is it that people are referring to this new leak of Prostitute as "high quality"? Sounded distorted to me, not anywhere near as clear as what was in the 1 minute clip yesterday (or the day after or whatever) 

Now that you mention it, something is wrong with this version of prostitute. The clip from the other day had some kinda slide guitar going on while Axl sings “envy on you.” This version doesn’t have that! Probably fake. :/

• Like 1

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Now that you mention it, something is wrong with this version of prostitute. The clip from the other day had some kinda slide guitar going on while Axl sings “envy on you.” This version doesn’t have that! Probably fake. :/

Exactly. 

I haven't heard CITR & IRS (no, do not send me links) but the Prostitute version isn't clear or high quality IMO. I honestly think people are getting really excited about RB2 remixes. 

Again, just my opinion. 

There ARE versions of the CD tracks in very high quality. I just don't think these are it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Exactly. 

I haven't heard CITR & IRS (no, do not send me links) but the Prostitute version isn't clear or high quality IMO. I honestly think people are getting really excited about RB2 remixes. 

Again, just my opinion. 

There ARE versions of the CD tracks in very high quality. I just don't think these are it. 

No!! This are legits and are amazing. Again, IRS is INSANE!!! If this is a fan made, Axl please, hire this kid to mix your new album LOL

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Exactly. 

Again, just my opinion. 

You need to listen to CITR.. no way i th is fake.  Brian's guitar is beautiful

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

I haven't listened to Prostitute enough but the leaks of IRS and Catcher are for sure legit.  Improved fidelity and identitcal mix to the cassette rips that came from the Razz tape

That's great to hear about IRS and CITR. 

The version of Prostitute that was sent to me about 30 minutes ago is clearly a fan made edit. 

Maybe there's another version I haven't heard. If people are happy with whatever out there, then that's cool :)