2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

These leaks should have been the album we got, honestly.  With the exception of Bucket's solo in TWAT and the orchestra in Prostitute I can't think of another aspect of the 10 years of tinkering with these songs that made them better than these early versions

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

These leaks should have been the album we got, honestly.  With the exception of Bucket's solo in TWAT and the orchestra in Prostitute I can't think of another aspect of the 10 years of tinkering with these songs that made them better than these early versions

No doubt, the album should dropped to coincide with the 2002 comeback. I think things would’ve played out so much better on all fronts had it come out then.

• Like 2

Just now, WhazUp said:

Second solo on cd

Second solo on irs

Rons solo on riad

The calmer intro on the blues

Everysong was improved on the final album if you ask me.

Just now, rebeldhipi said:

Second solo on cd

Second solo on irs

Rons solo on riad

The calmer intro on the blues

Everysong was improved on the final album if you ask me.

I personally prefer the old-GNR-esque heavy start to The Blues!  And never was fond of Ron's solo on Riad, and like the beefed up CD from this leak more than the final version

Different strokes for different folks for sure, but these songs groove way way harder with the drums higher in the mix, the guitars beefed up, and the layers not existing yet

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

I personally prefer the old-GNR-esque heavy start to The Blues!  And never was fond of Ron's solo on Riad, and like the beefed up CD from this leak more than the final version

Different strokes for different folks for sure, but these songs groove way way harder with the drums higher in the mix, the guitars beefed up, and the layers not existing yet

I got ya. I agree on the drums. Cd is way more pumchy on the 2000 versions.

Id say on catcher im quite neutral i like both. (2008 a bit more)

The better leak from 2007-08 is the only one that could be better.than thefinal one. No slideguitar during the bubbly pitman solo