2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

2 minutes ago, millhouse83 said:

Which one leaked first? Got any further details on where the Chinese Stew one popped up? is it part of the Numbers leak?

The Josh one leaked first by numbers dude, then another user on that site posted a link to the Brain one very shortly after if I remember it correctly (it all happened so fast tonight lol)

Edited by WhazUp

5 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

I like the little "wind up" at the end of verses before the riff kicks in on Chinese.

I really dug it when Tobias did it at HOB '01 so it was good to hear it here as well.

I much prefer the album version of Prostitute but it's cool to hear the evolution of the song through these demos (the outro almost sounds like synth fucking panpipes in v2 :P ).

This version of Riad is great!

25 minutes ago, dido__k said:

So, may we suggest that this is the album intended for a 2000 release? Was 2000 intentions wrongly cited ( it couldhave been 2000 intention, meaning it was intwnded for release in year 2000)?

It was intended to be released in 1999 before 2000.

And yes the name was 2000 Intentions

Just now, The Holographic Universe said:

This place is a cesspool vacuum. There is almost zero difference between these ‘99 leaks and the album release. And, people here are praising some negligible difference with extreme hyperbole.   

Depends. "Catcher" and especially "Riad" slap so goddamn hard. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Holographic Universe said:

This place is a cesspool vacuum. There is almost zero difference between these ‘99 leaks and the album release. And, people here are praising some negligible difference with extreme hyperbole.   

In some cases, less is more. The title track is an example of that. 

• GNFNR 1

28 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Do you not hear a big difference between for example, '99 CD and the album version?  Or IRS and Catcher? Pretty big differences there in terms of mixes, and actual parts

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Do you not hear a big difference between for example, '99 CD and the album version?  Or IRS and Catcher? Pretty big differences there in terms of mixes, and actual parts

There are SOOO MANY differences, and i think 1999 mixes are more powerful and alive then album version.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, charliedont said:

The mixes of these songs finally breathe. Pretty cool. The drums on Riad... wow. Groovy. Maybe it's because they're higher in the mix with the bass, but damn they sound hot. 

It sounds more like an actual band playing than anything that was on the album.