2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

2 hours ago, metallex78 said:

Um... no. Lol

Honestly, Silkworms is terrible, and about as far from a badass motherfucking rock track as you can get. At least to my ears it is. 

It always was the It's So Easy of CD II. 

2 hours ago, Russel Nash said:

That's Bucket on OMG right?

That's what I thought, we have intel on ground contacting Ron...Ron won't comment. 

Edited by wasted
  • Like 2

It would appear a lot of people missed the first post in this thread, so here it is again :)

Everyone is allowed to discuss them in this thread but PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS OR PMs.

Anyone who posts a link on the open forum will be banned immediately.

Anyone who repeatedly asks for PMs/links will be given warning points.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, wasted said:

the evader stuff. I missed some leaks?

Not the evader ones. (Those are great btw).

My memory it's not so good for this things, but i do remember that management at the time said that those leaks where for the keyboard players to practice or something like that.

these leaks sounds a lot like that.

1 minute ago, Russel Nash said:

Not the evader ones. (Those are great btw).

My memory it's not so good for this things, but i do remember that management at the time said that those leaks where for the keyboard players to practice or something like that.

these leaks sounds a lot like that.

I haven't heard the new ones. 

But if I did I think they might sound like drum practice or maybe like remasters done at the same time as SOYL or maybe some Constanzo magic. 

I had no chance to listen to those thoroughly. but is it true that these two tracks are the same mono tracks as the ones used in 2013 excerpts with BBF's guitar? 

that would mean 1) these together with Going Down were in one "batch", 2) these two still remain to be leaked with BBF's guitar in their entirety, 3) there's still Going Down to be leaked without BBF's guitar (IF it even exists, of course)

so based on what I've been told by reliable (let's say) sources, these 2 new "leaks" are technically wise not really "leaks". let me explain.

remember when 3 songs leaked in 2013? Going Down (complete), Silkworms and OMG (both only 16sec excerpts).

so the "new" leaks are in fact remixes of those. only because the 2 songs have never been leaked in their entirety, they're new to us.

originally those 3 songs were mono tracks (right channel), which have been given to Bumblefoot in 2006, who glued his guitar track onto them (left channel).

now somebody just cut off the left channel and downmixed the right channel to both channels.

so yeah, the 2 songs are "new" to us, but we should consider them "fanmade remixes" rather than "studio versions".

1 hour ago, F*ck Fear said:

I've always been interested in hearing a studio version of Silkworms!

Re-worked Oh My God is interesting as well, although the original is pretty badass!

Now I just need to hear 

Atlas Shrugged

Goin' Down (studio)

The General

Seven

Soul Monster

Thyme

Down by the Ocean (Izzy)

Berlin aka Oklahoma

Quick Song

Zodiac

Ides of March

and whatever Slash and Duff can bring to the party. Fortus can bring a bottle too. 

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1