Jump to content
RussTCB

CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

Recommended Posts

Don’t wanna make a new thread, so I’ll ask again here: is there any info whatsoever on that ca 15sec This I Love snippet that apart from a drum loop contained only Axl’s voice which sounded so awesome it was basically like something between the 90s and Axl/DC? 
If I go by the Zombux’s list, it should theoretically be the "leaked Dec 09, 2013, excerpt only" / "leaked Jun 10, 2018" item. 
I mean, it sounded better than anything I’ve heard in the past weeks. 
Does anyone have any info or know if there’s anything else out from that particular recording session? 
It sounded more like 2006ish than 1999ish to me, the vocals were just amazing...
I don’t have any links etc. 

Edited by jamillos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Don’t wanna make a new thread, so I’ll ask again here: is there any info whatsoever on that ca 15sec This I Love snippet that apart from a drum loop contained only Axl’s voice which sounded so awesome it was basically like something between the 90s and Axl/DC? 
If I go by the Zombux’s list, it should theoretically be the "leaked Dec 09, 2013, excerpt only" / "leaked Jun 10, 2018" item. 
I mean, it sounded better than anything I’ve heard in the past weeks. 
Does anyone have any info or know if there’s anything else out from that particular recording session? 
It sounded more like 2006ish than 1999ish to me, the vocals were just amazing...
I don’t have any links etc. 

that was the Brain remix of TIL. no additional info available at all, except that it was probably made sometime in 2009 or 2010. my guess is that the vocal line was much older though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zombux said:

that was the Brain remix of TIL. no additional info available at all, except that it was probably made sometime in 2009 or 2010. my guess is that the vocal line was much older though.

Damn, I wonder when the vocals were actually from. I’d exchange all the recent leaks for this (or any other) single song with this vocal version. Always got me pissed off thinking how the officially released record might have sounded like instead...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Damn, I wonder when the vocals were actually from. I’d exchange all the recent leaks for this (or any other) single song with this vocal version. Always got me pissed off thinking how the officially released record might have sounded like instead...

But that version of TIL did leak, most of us (if not all) have that track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Blue Phoenix said:

But that version of TIL did leak, most of us (if not all) have that track.

The whole thing? I thought it was an "excerpt only"!? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jamillos said:

The whole thing? I thought it was an "excerpt only"!? 

nope, all the 5 known remixes fully leaked last year (technically, only ITW remix was edited by the leaker to be 10 seconds shorter, but the complete version got out this year)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jamillos said:

The whole thing? I thought it was an "excerpt only"!? 

The whole thing is out. It's an oddity, but I really like it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zombux said:

nope, all the 5 known remixes fully leaked last year (technically, only ITW remix was edited by the leaker to be 10 seconds shorter, but the complete version got out this year)

Well...we know of a Sorry remix also which hasn't leaked, but IIRC Brain and Melissa performed it at an NBA halftime show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Powerage5 said:

Well...we know of a Sorry remix also which hasn't leaked, but IIRC Brain and Melissa performed it at an NBA halftime show. 

no, we have no confirmation whatsoever that the missing 6th remix is Sorry. Brain never talked about it and we have no clip of such thing.

the only lead is that Brain and Melissa performed it live, but that's the only lead we have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jamillos said:

The whole thing? I thought it was an "excerpt only"!? 

For the love of god, I have gooseflesh every time I hear it. Apart from Axl/DC, this is the best Axl since 93, or maybe his best studio work ever. Can someone explain to me how did this vocal version – being 1000% better – not end up on the record? What the fuck!? 

Edited by jamillos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bastards!! Well, I guarantee all those Discord members will be permanently banned. Kaneda was right. It's a toxic environment, those Discords. 

Edited by Estrangedfx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

No, they haven't. That was yet another troll job from yet another attention seeking former member of this forum. 

Regardless, it would be lovely if they did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, username said:

Regardless, it would be lovely if they did. 

Sure would, it just didn't is all :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russ, are you the last living, decent GNR fan member on here?? 

P.S. Can we unban Kaneda now?

Edited by Estrangedfx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BreakDown2014 said:

image0.jpg?width=811&height=428

 

This proves nothing, but I'm getting my hopes up anyway

It's very easy to make a couple of folders though... Don't get your hopes up.

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, jamillos said:

For the love of god, I have gooseflesh every time I hear it. Apart from Axl/DC, this is the best Axl since 93, or maybe his best studio work ever. Can someone explain to me how did this vocal version – being 1000% better – not end up on the record? What the fuck!? 

More to the point - do we think it’s feasible that there is a mix of the album track with remix vocals? Not necessarily a fan-made thing but one thing which is clear to all is that there seems to be multiple mixes of loads of songs.

I agree with you however - how it was decided NOT to use the remix vocals instead is a nonsense.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Estrangedfx said:

Russ, are you the last living, decent GNR fan member on here?? 

P.S. Can we unban Kaneda now?

There's plenty of decent people are there still. It's just that the attention seekers are so annoying because they're so vocal. So they make the decent people seem like they're in the minority, but we're not :)

As for Kaneda, he tried to use the forum for this attention seeking nonsense and was eventually banned for it. He's not going to be aloud back on here any time soon, unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, BreakDown2014 said:

image0.jpg?width=811&height=428

 

This proves nothing, but I'm getting my hopes up anyway

That picture is over a month old. What does it have to do woth anything? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

There's plenty of decent people are there still. It's just that the attention seekers are so annoying because they're so vocal. So they make the decent people seem like they're in the minority, but we're not :)

As for Kaneda, he tried to use the forum for this attention seeking nonsense and was eventually banned for it. He's not going to be aloud back on here any time soon, unfortunately. 

That picture is over a month old. What does it have to do woth anything? 

Didn't know, thought it was new. Feel free to remove my post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What i've downloaded was corrupt. Or maybe the link was removed while i was downloading, or it could be fake. But there's listed as a real leak on "leaks" section at the discord group, so i can't tell you what's going on untill i know for sure guys. 

At this point, i believe it is happening, but who knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×