2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

It’s a real sad state of affairs when fans are waiting for 20 year old music to leak that the band just never released. Music that I imagine most of is no longer intended for release since that band is now long gone. 

For me personally, I’m more excited about the tour and potential new music with Slash/Duff. 

I do feel bad for the fans though. 

If Slash can’t instill some work ethic in Axl, then nobody can and GNR should just call it a day. 

6 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

It’s a real sad state of affairs when fans are waiting for 20 year old music to leak that the band just never released. Music that I imagine most of is no longer intended for release since that band is now long gone. 

For me personally, I’m more excited about the tour and potential new music with Slash/Duff. 

If Slash can’t instill some work ethic in Axl, then nobody can and GNR should just call it a day. 

With the kind of money they are making I think new music or not the tour will continue for many more years

7 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

I like HS and AS but I've barely listened to them. Not nearly as much as I would have if they didn't come with the knowledge that this shit has been sitting around for 20 years, but Axl just refuses to sell it to his fans. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I appreciate the kind words but I'm just trying to do what's right. 

Not sure why a bunch of people would get together with the specific purpose of fooling a bunch of fans, but haven't GNR fans been through enough without this shit? 

honestly our goal was to get enough of a panic going that some hoarder would put something up as we delayed "the upload" of the "zip of all the cd's" we got. not really a disinformation thing. also to make a certian hoarder/seller sweat a little under his boobs.

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I blame no one except Axl for letting this type of atmosphere to form. If he actually released music this would never happen. 

Whats the logic behind this ... you gonna blame Axl  for the  atmosphere we  / some  guys  are creating...? Is he around us?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alf@melmac said:

Whats the logic behind this ... you gonna blame Axl  for the  atmosphere we  / some  guys  are creating...? Is he around us?

Fans wouldn’t be so desperate for new material if he released music, and people holding onto said material wouldn’t be able to hoard/troll others since there would be nothing of value to do so with. I’m not sure how you think Axl is not guilty here.

4 minutes ago, alf@melmac said:

Hes the source of all of this because he's lack of remotely caring about the fan base is what has led to this toxic environment. 

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

Why would Ritz88 be part of this round of leaks? Didn’t we get those pro shots when mtv, gee I don’t know, broadcasted it in 1988?! Is this different angles or some shit? HD?

because Zutaut really kept a copy of Ritz 88 in his collection, and it was the 20th disc in the "infamous lot" (that's why the real numbe of discs is 19).

funnily enough, that disc was the super old Bondage authoring which has low quality and is circulating for maybe two decades and everyone has it.

I think I heard he downloaded that one somewhere on the internet back then :) 

(and that photo of the files is absolutely legit)

8 minutes ago, dadud said:

honestly our goal was to get enough of a panic going that some hoarder would put something up as we delayed "the upload" of the "zip of all the cd's" we got. not really a disinformation thing. also to make a certian hoarder/seller sweat a little under his boobs.

I'm not sure I even remotely understand that line of reasoning, but again, I don't have anything against you personally. 

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm not sure I even remotely understand that line of reasoning, but again, I don't have anything against you personally. 

That discord guy thought he could beat MSL on mindtricking everyone. Sadly for us, he's even dumber than him. Worst plan ever. Especially when he gives away his plan here :lol:

34 minutes ago, dadud said:

childplease.png

How could you possibly have thought that was a good or useful idea lmao

14 minutes ago, alf@melmac said:

You are right, he is passiv and Im on your side to critizise his / the bands / TBs lack of communication ... but he is not responsible for our wishes nor demandings. We are free to create them - arent you?

This has literally been discussed to death. 

Not trying to be a jerk, but I just don't care to talk in circles about it anymore these days. 

At the end of the day, the fan base absolutely would not be in the state it is if Axl would just allow his fans to buy music from him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

At the end of the day, the fan case absolutely would not be in the state it is if Axl would just allow his fans to buy music from him. 

This. I refuse to believe that literally every band can just make this happen except GnR. Especially considering how tons of bands from GnR's generation and older are opening the vaults with special editions, box sets, digital releases and what not. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, surforia said:

The guys on the GN'R discord are just trying to get what everyone wants - as many leaked tracks to the fans (and not solely among hoarders) as possible.  At least they're being creative and trying.  Give 'em a break.

I've read they really hate a certain attention whoring selfabsorbed ex wrestler who has absolutely no life and who I consider to be one of the absolute worst (and most toxic) members of the GnR fan community. That makes them ok in my book. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Back then Axl would to go to law to stop this leaks, Axl now apparently not give shit about it. Weird Axl attitude.

Well, either he stopped caring (bad) or the leaks aren't relevant anymore, because they are planning on releasing other songs anyway (good).

19 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Back then Axl would to go to law to stop this leaks, Axl now apparently not give shit about it. Weird Axl attitude.

I'd be surprised if Axl has any idea any of this is going on. 

Though, I do remain surprised that not even the sites like Blabbernouth, Ultimate Classic Rock and at least Alt National haven't run stories about the leaks. 

12 minutes ago, username said:

This. I refuse to believe that literally every band can just make this happen except GnR. Especially considering how tons of bands from GnR's generation and older are opening the vaults with special editions, box sets, digital releases and what not. 

Do you really think the fanbase will be satisfied  when he opens the vault?