Sunset Strip

Vocal coach react to Guns n Roses Chicago 92

Lol yeah I see this just after it got upload. He was a machine back then

• Like 2

This is gone already.  I love watching Rebecca's videos, what did she say?  I see these vocal coach react videos all over Youtube and they went after her for this?  Unreal.

6 minutes ago, UncleJosh said:

This is gone already.  I love watching Rebecca's videos, what did she say?  I see these vocal coach react videos all over Youtube and they went after her for this?  Unreal.

Yeah blame walker

• GNFNR 1

On 9/12/2019 at 4:28 PM, Spudra 93 said:

Yeah blame walker

Oh I know who was behind it.

I was just curious what Rebecca had to say as I like her videos.

1 minute ago, UncleJosh said:

Oh I know who was behind it.

I was just curious what Rebecca had to say as I like her videos.

It's been awhile since I've seen it (well, like 12 days, I suppose), but she was impressed, called him phenomenal, said he worked with his body a lot, put everything into it, used all his power, she called him a vocal peacock or sth to that effect too, because of his range. Was impressed with all the running around and such as well. Sorry, I can't remember any specifics anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Her reaction was great, she said Axl was phenomenal and a firecracker on the stage. 

Sad that this has been taken down, it was a very positive video and great for the band. 

Absolutely pathetic really. 

On 14/09/2019 at 6:30 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Her reaction was great, she said Axl was phenomenal and a firecracker on the stage. 

Sad that this has been taken down, it was a very positive video and great for the band. 

Not only that, but having one of your videos taken down probably "damage" the channel.

It's quite sad to see somebody outside of the GNR world give this band some attention and acknowledge of how fantastic it was, and have their channel hurt only because of that; not to mention the wasted work and time. So sorry for her.

• Like 1

SMH these guys are just ruining GN'R on YouTube, brag about ot and get to buy any ticket they want but Rick gets banned for trying to do everything right by GN'R.

I really wanted to watch this video too.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2019 at 3:23 AM, rendestroi95 said:

Not only that, but having one of your videos taken down probably "damage" the channel.

It's quite sad to see somebody outside of the GNR world give this band some attention and acknowledge of how fantastic it was, and have their channel hurt only because of that; not to mention the wasted work and time. So sorry for her.

Absolutely  crazy,

On 9/14/2019 at 4:30 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Absolutely crazy .

On 10/20/2019 at 1:29 PM, Majestic Beast said:

Should ask re-upload godammit,petition for re-upload right now.

Just to have it taken down again because Walker can't get a life?