ATLAS SHRUGGED - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

5 minutes ago, Lipfel said:

But it's a different version to the cellphone-clip, isn't it? At 1:25 there is a guitar missing which was in the 1 min 15 clip.

On the other side - great great song!

It's also missing the synth from the cellphone clip (right at the end of the clip, after "what it takes to be a man", that synth isn't in this version).

On 2nd listen, growing on me.

Brians guitar tone distinctive as always. this sounds different enough from the cell clip to make me think there are at least 2 versions of this out there somewhere.

These two months will be remembered for a long time.

5 minutes ago, Amir said:

It's also missing the synth from the cellphone clip (right at the end of the clip, after "what it takes to be a man", that synth isn't in this version).

:-D I think that's the guitar line (with effects) I was talking about. Could very well be synth aswell, hard to say

2 minutes ago, Chris.h11 said:

I'm not hearing these Brian May contributions peple are talking about, to my ears, the solo is clearly BBF as there are fretless parts. The Brian May sounding lead from the cell phone leak seems to be missing on this version xD

Is this a troll post?

1 minute ago, Chris.h11 said:

I'm not hearing these Brian May contributions peple are talking about, to my ears, the solo is clearly BBF as there are fretless parts. The Brian May sounding lead from the cell phone leak seems to be missing on this version xD

Part from 3:18 is signature May sound.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chris.h11 said:

Evidently, you’ve never listened to Queen then!