GnrJasmin92

State of Grace [10 second leak] **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

High pitched screaming is all I hear. Not worth searching for in case you haven't heard it. 

• Like 2

Just sounds like guide vocals. Very raspy guide vocals.

Edited by Dean

Just now, axljungle said:

But it's real or it's a fake? I didn't hear it, but just read in other topic that is a fake.

it's not fake, but it's quite heavily manipulated by the leaker, at least I heard so. so the "real" song might sound a bit different, with "better mix" - maybe.

hopefully we'll hear the whole song soon, as it's rumored to be circulating somewhere.

• Like 2

**NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, zombux said:

it's not fake, but it's quite heavily manipulated by the leaker, at least I heard so. so the "real" song might sound a bit different, with "better mix" - maybe.

hopefully we'll hear the whole song soon, as it's rumored to be circulating somewhere.

I never really get all this stuff. With the clips and the messing with them. Why do people do this instead of just putting tracks out there? Are people reallty that bored that they do it for entertainment? Just put the stuff out there. 

The vocals are phoned in, but sound awesome nevertheless. Hopefully we get more soon.

10 minutes ago, username said:

I never really get all this stuff. With the clips and the messing with them. Why do people do this instead of just putting tracks out there? Are people reallty that bored that they do it for entertainment? Just put the stuff out there. 

Some people leak clips to 'advertise' them to others for sale or trading purposes. The point is pretty moot here though, as SOG is allegedly circulating among some hands.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Seems likely we will get the full thing at some point

I hope it'll happen faster than Hard School. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, username said:

I hope it'll happen faster than Hard School. :lol: 

Yeah but I doubt its as good sadly, scratch vocals n muddy guitars 

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Don't jinx it, lol.

good point we shouldn't take it for granted its going to happen just seems likely

The actual melody of the song sounds really bad to me, obviously it's only 13 seconds but there was enough in the clips of the other songs to hint that the real thing was good, whereas this doesn't do it for me. 

1 minute ago, Caedo said:

The actual melody of the song sounds really bad to me, obviously it's only 13 seconds but there was enough in the clips of the other songs to hint that the real thing was good, whereas this doesn't do it for me. 

It's a bit flat, but if Axl sings  in the full song the way he does in the clip, i think it would sound awesome. I love how versatile he is in the delivery.

Just now, Live Like a Suicide said:

It's a bit flat, but if Axl sings  in the full song the way he does in the clip, i think it would sound awesome. I love how versatile he is in the delivery.

Yeah a song with Axl singing full rasp would be sick

Sounds like it's about to go come out of the half-time feel and go into a full-time banger just after it cuts off - loving all these leaks \m/

Does any1 know where are those leaks coming from ?  

How is that possible that suddenly we are getting a couple of songs/clips per week right now ?

2 minutes ago, Kranich said:

Does any1 know where are those leaks coming from ?  

How is that possible that suddenly we are getting a couple of songs/clips per week right now ?

You're not meant to ask that question, lol.

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

You're not meant to ask that question, lol.

Is that considered hinting a link ?