State of Grace [10 second leak] **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

4 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Lol wtf is this? It sounds like one of those fakes that gets passed around YT. If I was a trader/buyer and someone sent me this clip, I'd be like "are you taking the piss?"

Are we sure this isn't just a Stephen Chesney song? :lol:

Hopefully the full track kicks ass.

I think it sounds legit, but i just need to say, i will never get over your awesome profile gif. It is the best profile to grace this site.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, default_ said:

Vocals are place holder but isnt there a rumour SoG became The General? If so, it matches how some described it. 

Haven't heard that rumour, just that the songs are similar in structure in terms of starting slow then building up.

14 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'm not sure if it's real or not tbh. 

Would be cool to just release everything unedited and unaltered. Quit playing games ffs. 

Thing is, the only truly legit and unaltered song we got until now is Hardschool, Atlas is doctored as fuck, the leaker supposedly altered it so it wont lose trade value. 

2 minutes ago, rebeldhipi said:

This one sounds a bit fake to me.

I could be wrong

It sounds 100% fake to me. 

I didn't bother listening to the music too closely but the lyrics just sound like syllables stitched together from Chinese vocals.

IMO, there's nothing to see here on this one. 

I'm not sure if it's fake or not. But I do think it's odd that there's a clear stereo separation with the guitars playing a riff-based rhythm, which is clearly not something very common in the CD era (the only song I remember using riffs as rhtyhm like this is Riad).

15 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Is it confirmed Atlas is doctored? Imagine being such a little prick you have to mess with people and try and scrounge together undeserved funds. Any 'traders' like the ones you describe should get a real job instead of being cynical deadbeats.

No its not confirmed. IMO the edit sounds awkward only if you consider the vocals, but not the instruments. So that's probably a sign that they were just putting together the song structure to finish it later in a proper mix.

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

I like it. Pretty heavy. Axl sounds cool. At first I thought it was fake cause I couldn’t understand a fucking word he was saying but then I listened with better headphones and I see now that the lyrics aren’t gibberish like I originally thought. They’re still quite hard to hear, and I can’t make every single word out, but it’s definitely not gibberish that’s for sure.

27 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Is it confirmed Atlas is doctored? Imagine being such a little prick you have to mess with people and try and scrounge together undeserved funds. Any 'traders' like the ones you describe should get a real job instead of being cynical deadbeats.

It seems pretty much confirmed to me, and we all know these leakers well enough to know they're really fucked up.

This SoG clip, as far as the story goes comes from a deal that went wrong, this clip was sent to the buyer for confirmation purposes.