State of Grace [10 second leak] **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

7 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Me gusta. Bastante pesado Axl suena bien. Al principio pensé que era falso porque no podía entender una jodida palabra que estaba diciendo, pero luego escuché con mejores auriculares y ahora veo que las letras no son galimatías como originalmente pensé. Todavía son bastante difíciles de escuchar, y no puedo decir cada palabra, pero definitivamente no es un galimatías, eso es seguro.

The First word is "When" and others words like "think", is a letter 100%

• Like 1

Just now, Alejandro GNR said:

What if its just a melody without any lyrics???

I could see that happening if this is a very early demo

Like “scratch” vocals you mean? Maybe, but he’s definitely saying real shit during the first, second, and fourth lines. It’s the third line that still sounds like gibberish.

Yeah, I feel it's a guide vocal for most of the song and Axl isn't actually saying much of anything. 

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Like “scratch” vocals you mean? Maybe, but he’s definitely saying real shit during the first, second, and fourth lines. It’s the third line that still sounds like gibberish.

Yeah, basically just mumbling to get a melody for the song. 

12 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

What if its just a melody without any lyrics???

I could see that happening if this is a very early demo

Yes, and it could be that Axl sang whatever lines he came up with on the spot just to try the vocal melody (because it sounds that there are actual words there, not just mumbling or gibberish), but that wouldn't be the actual lyrics, of course.

1 minute ago, dave94 said:

I cracked and decided to listen to the leaked few seconds. What a waste of time, completely unintelligible I don’t know how anyone can even say that is a real song

Is anyone saying that it's a real song though? I though that the general consensus was that it's more of an idea of a song. In other words it's not even half complete. Every song has to start from something and these are the first steps of a GNR song. These are all very rough demos and this is the roughest one so far.

25 minutes ago, dave94 said:

I cracked and decided to listen to the leaked few seconds. What a waste of time, completely unintelligible I don’t know how anyone can even say that is a real song

There must be some sort of joy akin to "edging" that leakers must feel when they do these clips. 

3 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Metallica from Justice onwards used to use ‘Na na na nas’ as a guide as to how the lyrics would flow before they had been finalised.

Yeah, I think the first time I heard that was with a demo version of The Unforgiven II and I started laughing :P