State of Grace [10 second leak] **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

2 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Still only seven pages? 10 years ago this would be 77 pages.

These leaks are coming a little too late. I think collectively we care less about them and would have meant so much more to us in previous years.

It's a shitty 10 second clip. Hard to get too excited when there's been three full songs leak in the last few weeks

• Like 2

Why can't people just allow GNR to release their music on their time frame?  Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to new music from them, but the leaks take away so much. I know it will be fantastic, and I am willing to wait so that when it comes out I can pop the CD in and go for a really long ride and just absorb all of it. 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 8:13 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Is it confirmed Atlas is doctored? Imagine being such a little prick you have to mess with people and try and scrounge together undeserved funds. Any 'traders' like the ones you describe should get a real job instead of being cynical deadbeats.

It's not doctored, it's just a rough mix. (A poor one at that) There are better versions that have not leaked thus far. 

2 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

These leaks are coming a little too late. I think collectively we care less about them and would have meant so much more to us in previous years.

Yeah it is crazy to see the Jackie Chan and Atlas Shrugged threads, probably two of the most wanted threads to be made for over a decade,  only have 30-40 pages

Too much time has passed :(

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

I just think a lot has leaked lately. It’s hard to get excited about a ten second clip that sounds muffled. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Yeah it is crazy to see the Jackie Chan and Atlas Shrugged threads, probably two of the most wanted threads to be made for over a decade,  only have 30-40 pages

Too much time has passed :(

I'd probably combine all the traffic between each leak thread to get an idea of where we're at..I was just thinking earlier how surreal it is to finally hear in full Checkmate/Jackie Chan/Hard School & Atlas Shrugged, songs we've really only known by name for several years.

3 hours ago, Caedo said:

It's a shitty 10 second clip. Hard to get too excited when there's been three full songs leak in the last few weeks

True, but Checkmate was a shitty 16 second clip coming on the heels of the first leaks of IRS, Better, and TWAT (And CITR? Or was that after?) and it got a hell of a lot more attention than this. The fact is a lot of people are just beyond caring about this era of the band nowadays. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

True, but Checkmate was a shitty 16 second clip coming on the heels of the first leaks of IRS, Better, and TWAT (And CITR? Or was that after?) and it got a hell of a lot more attention than this. The fact is a lot of people are just beyond caring about this era of the band nowadays. 

Very true. Apart from a bunch of CD nerds major fans have no interested. Would have been worth it 10 years ago but its new music or gtfo.

27 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

20 year old demos of that incarnation of GN'R no ones cares about anymore.

Edited by 31illusions

28 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

That Checkmate clip was awesome and undeniably real. This sucks and is incomprehensible :P

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Amir said:

That Checkmate clip was awesome and undeniably real. This sucks and is incomprehensible :P

I agree - this is a wet fart compared to the Checkmate clip. But if this had leaked in 2006, you can be sure it would've made far more of a splash than it is now. 

6 hours ago, erkelly9 said:

Why can't people just allow GNR to release their music on their time frame?  

Because most people dont live long enough to hear things that are released in gnrs timeframe. Honestly, if gnr had any serious intention of releasing music they would have by now. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, erkelly9 said:

Why can't people just allow GNR to release their music on their time frame?  

Well when "time frame" means "one album in 26 years time" there comes a point where the term "time frame" loses its meaning :lol:

Edited by WhazUp
  • GNFNR 3

9 hours ago, erkelly9 said:

Why can't people just allow GNR to release their music on their time frame?  Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to new music from them, but the leaks take away so much. I know it will be fantastic, and I am willing to wait so that when it comes out I can pop the CD in and go for a really long ride and just absorb all of it. 

I enjoyed more sone leaks than the final product.

During your time frame people die. One of my best friend could not enjoy Chinese Democacy

• Sad 1