Slash / Trunk Interview: GNR Working On New Material, NO GNR Song In Terminator

2 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

This leaves us to only one possible thing missing in this thread - Where is Izzy :lol:

the girl sitting - Steph Seyour?

the guy with black hair, Iz or Fernando?

dunno but the guy with the sax is Billy Howerdel on his comeback tour with GNR. he looks exactly the same as in 1999, because he's a "Sleeping Beauty" :D 

17 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

I'd definetly read an email titled A BUNCH OF NEW GNR LEAKS. And sure, I don't know if he'll read it, and he probably knows it already anyway, and of course he wouldn't ask Slash, that's not the point.

It's just, why not do it? It took me 2 minutes to find his email and another one to write the message. 

His assistant will filter that email address, and if it's something deemed worthy it'll reach sir Trunk.

10 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I don't want to hear any DJ Ashba or Bumblefoot songs/riff on a new GNR album

Same

8 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Ithought with the record contract the band have with UMG, that its still a 90s type contract that i thought they would be still old school. In other words all singles off the album , release a single with album dropping x amount of weeks later.

Maybe, but I'm sure they'll revisit the contract now since it's a different time. I think they would want to try something different given how the music industry is now.

6 hours ago, jamillos said:

I just hope when they go do those spring 2020 shows, there won't be "NITL" in the title or in any association with it and there will be at least one new song, let's say a single. That's all I'm asking. 

I think you're going to be disappointed, but who knows! J doubt they even could answer that at present.

6 hours ago, jamillos said:

I just hope when they go do those spring 2020 shows, there won't be "NITL" in the title or in any association with it and there will be at least one new song, let's say a single. That's all I'm asking. 

I would not rule out that they would call the new album ‘Not In This Lifetime’, would lmao if that would be the case...

21 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Same

Maybe, but I'm sure they'll revisit the contract now since it's a different time. I think they would want to try something different given how the music industry is now.

Agree and i dont know why they dont have their own label. I think it was something im sure axl talked about during the illusions period. Id like to know when their contract expires or whether they have renegotiated a new deal since the NITL success.

22 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Agree and i dont know why they dont have their own label. I think it was something im sure axl talked about during the illusions period. Id like to know when their contract expires or whether they have renegotiated a new deal since the NITL success.

Not sure if theres a time period, They are probably tied to their contract until the fulfill their catalog obligations with them.

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

They definitely have the resources to do their own label, or at least a vanity label like they had with Uzi suicide. I think whatever contract they do pertaining to a new record will be different though.