GnR Chris

Slash / Trunk Interview: GNR Working On New Material, NO GNR Song In Terminator

When the next GNR album gets released it will go straight to number 1 and get critically aclaimed.

Imagine the salt...

Edited by Gibsonfender2323
  • Like 1

I dont want this thread to go into another Izzy discussion like every thread on here, but they should bring Izzy in on a songwriter, we all know Izzy doesnt really give 2 fucks about touring anymore, Izzy's stuff has that maturity that was lacking in CD and all the conspirators material, Axl writes damn good but its obviously lacking a ingredient, if Izzy writes a rough sketch of lyrics, Axl fills in the blanks it'll be damn good.

2 hours ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

When the next GNR album gets released it will go straight to number 1 and get critically aclaimed.

Imagine the salt...

I would love to rub it in Taylor Swift's fans faces then.

12 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I am talking about if it went straight to number 1 and Izzy wasn't involved because it would piss so many people here off

1 hour ago, djones1225 said:

I dont want this thread to go into another Izzy discussion like every thread on here, but they should bring Izzy in on a songwriter, we all know Izzy doesnt really give 2 fucks about touring anymore, Izzy's stuff has that maturity that was lacking in CD and all the conspirators material, Axl writes damn good but its obviously lacking a ingredient, if Izzy writes a rough sketch of lyrics, Axl fills in the blanks it'll be damn good.

where did you get that idea?  From Duff vtryin to explain why Iz is missing!? who wants to record but not tour???

forget it, Izzy cis not stupid.  Forget that 'Izzy does not want to tour' shit, give him equal share and you will see him touring and recording

To understand Izzy Stradlin', you need to watch The Big Lebowski.

Izzy is The Dude from Big Lebowski. He abides. Now pay that man his money.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

where did you get that idea?  From Duff vtryin to explain why Iz is missing!? who wants to record but not tour???

forget it, Izzy cis not stupid.  Forget that 'Izzy does not want to tour' shit, give him equal share and you will see him touring and recording

I got the idea since he doesnt tour his solo stuff in like small clubs, but I 100% get where your coming from, when typing that I forgot the bullshit lies that Duff said.

3 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

I really think she isnt the girl next door persona she likes to portray. 

6 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I really think she isnt the girl next door persona she likes to portray. 

Oh definitely not. Her little tantrum about not having her masters is proof of that.