Don't Cry
The Seeker
Madagascar
(Axl had a little rant about the mix)
Paradise City

FB-IMG-1569472460887.jpg

FB-IMG-1569472464625.jpg

• Like 3

Will be there with some buddies (1 of whom was with me at '92 for big tour and 2 at 2016 "reunion" in ATL).  Didn't get suckered into club for pre-sale this go around, and came out with cheaper and better seats Slash side.  We also have a room booked about a block from Spectrum Arena.  The whole trip split between is $230.  Can't beat that for guys night out to G'n'R show. 

If you see a dude in late 40's with an original '92 GnR/Metallica Tour shirt (yes it is from '92), and 2 other older dudes (I'm sure there will be plenty) say hi.  Or if you are one of those keyboardist that constantly defend 2 others in this band we can meet out in the parking lot and fight.  :) 

Edited by sc_gunner
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 9/16/2019 at 11:18 PM, sc_gunner said:

Will be there with some buddies (1 of whom was with me at '92 for big tour and 2 at 2016 "reunion" in ATL).  Didn't get suckered into club for pre-sale this go around, and came out with cheaper and better seats Slash side.  We also have a room booked about a block from Spectrum Arena.  The whole trip split between is $230.  Can't beat that for guys night out to G'n'R show. 

If you see a dude in late 40's with an original '92 GnR/Metallica Tour shirt (yes it is from '92), and 2 other older dudes (I'm sure there will be plenty) say hi.  Or if you are one of those keyboardist that constantly defend 2 others in this band we can meet out in the parking lot and fight.  :) 

Sounds like a perfect excuse for a boys weekend away!

7 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Sounds like a perfect excuse for a boys weekend away!

It definitely is, but not really needed.  My wife is the perfect wife.  She put's up with my G'n'R listening pool parties, guitar players pool parties, cranking my Marshall to 11, and taking off at the drop of a hat to see a concert.  Although G'n'R is pretty much the only band I'll take off for at the drop of a Top Hat.:slash:  On top of all that she has surprised me with 2 of my most prized guitars.   And she is great shape for any lady much less one in her mid 40's with 2 kids.  So an excuse is not really needed, but it surely helps that the cost is low and  not far from home.

FYI...If I hear someone speaking with a down under accent then I'll be sure to say hello!

• Like 3

• Gibbo pinned this topic
37 minutes ago, W. Axl Kev said:

Flying down from NYC for the show tomorrow morning. First time in Charlotte. Anyone know any good bars near the arena which may be a good place to mingle and listen to some GN'R prior to the show?

There's a bar called Fitzgerald's that's about a block from the arena that should be playing some GNR pre-show. Also, there's a World of Beer close-by as well. Plenty of options in general if you're looking to have a few drinks/a meal before the show!

1 hour ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Will I need to have physical copies of tix or can they be scanned off phone?

Some tickets are required to be picked up at Will Call in which case you'd be using a physical ticket. Otherwise, if your ticket is available on the Ticketmaster app with your barcode to be scanned you can just use your phone!

4 hours ago, TheSweetBlackMagic said:

Heading in with some friends...has been on my bucket list since my parents wouldn't let me go way back in '91...lol.  Have had tickets twice since to see the "new" version, and both were cancelled/rescheduled.  Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!

Hope u have a great time I remember when my folks sometimes wouldn’t let me go to shows It was crushing ,glad your finally able to scratch it off the bucket list 

18 minutes ago, gunsnroses85 said:

Some tickets are required to be picked up at Will Call in which case you'd be using a physical ticket. Otherwise, if your ticket is available on the Ticketmaster app with your barcode to be scanned you can just use your phone!

Thank you! 

7 PM is when Shooter Jennings will go on, yes? 

If anyone wants to meet up outside the venue (or inside for that matter) I'm down! Can't make it to a bar though since this country won't let in a 20 year old (madness I tell you) but if anyone want to meet up anywhere else count me in! :)

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 1

Is Duff is on double duty?  Shooter 's show and his own?   To those going, have a great, safe show.  You will have a good time. Good music. Live show.   I find it interesting on what people like and how far they will go for a concert. Concerts for me are a no. Concerts have to be in my major U.S. city or close by in state. NFL travel for my team is a go. :P

Edited by Amaya

10 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

If anyone wants to meet up outside the venue (or inside for that matter) I'm down! Can't make it to a bar though since this country won't let in 20 year old (madness I tell you) but if anyone want to meet up anywhere else count me in! :)

:lol:

10 hours ago, Amaya said:

Is Duff is on double duty?  Shooter 's show and his own?   To those going, have a great, safe show.  You will have a good time. Good music. Live show.   I find it interesting on what people like and how far they will go for a concert. Concerts for me are a no. Concerts have to be in my major U.S. city or close by in state. NFL travel for my team is a go. :P

Duff isn't in Shooter's band, they were supporting Duff's tour and then playing with Duff. So they had double duty during Duff's tour. Would be cool if he went on for a song or two though.

To all of you going, from Europe too, I see: have a great time! I'm really looking forward to following the show and please write a little review after. I always love reading those :heart:

• Like 1