09/25/19 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

alfierose

Just now, rendestroi95 said:

that doesn't make any sense.

Want to see Axl no making any effort? Watch Dublin 2010. Doesn't want to be there, pissed off, hitting every note. Now he just CAN'T hit those notes. out of breath, goes for tries to add a little rasp and his voice cracks.

Really tough to say that about my biggest idol in music, but he's probably over, and it's for real this time :(

He can't hit those notes because from the time the tour ends to the time the next tour begins, he does nothing to preserve his voice or keep in shape. With AC/DC, he busted his ass rehearsing and brought in a vocal coach. He sure as fuck isn't doing that with Guns, and that's why his voice continues to get worse and worse.

• Like 1

Just now, Gunner927 said:

He can't hit those notes because from the time the tour ends to the time the next tour begins, he does nothing to preserve his voice or keep in shape. With AC/DC, he busted his ass rehearsing and brought in a vocal coach. He sure as fuck isn't doing that with Guns, and that's why his voice continues to get worse and worse.

He sounding really good tonight so I don't know what you are on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

For real tho!

It's not just me, right? Bridge school - sick. Rio - sick. Jimmy Kimmel - sick. Guy gets sick an awful lot. I know people who do get sick more than your average person, but it seems to be a cop out for poor performances. 

3 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Everyone sounds strong tonight. Very impressed. Axl seems to be bringing it this leg a bit more than the others. If he continues to sound good tonight gotta break out locomotive

Frank is tight with Duff. Slash and Richard are tight and Axl is sounding really good. The bridge was really good. 

Edited by Gibsonfender2323
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

Of course he rehearsed and brought in a vocal coach, he was singing songs he never sang before. With GNR he's been singing the same songs every night for decades lol

Yes, i think he doesn't take care of himself but i also think he blew his voice with ac/dc

• Like 2