Jump to content
alfierose

09/25/19 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

The intro's to DTJ used to be fucking incredible back in the day.. Now it is just way too fast with no groove.... I though at some point they would figure out ho to fall into a pocket and groove.. 3 1/2 years into I am guessing that isn't ever going to happen.. Damn shame

No heroin involved 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

Bull. He just stopped making an effort after the AC/DC gigs.

that doesn't make any sense.

Want to see Axl no making any effort? Watch Dublin 2010. Doesn't want to be there, pissed off, hitting every note. Now he just CAN'T hit those notes. out of breath,  tries to add a little rasp and his voice cracks.

Really tough to say that about my biggest idol in music, but he's probably over, and it's for real this time :(

Edited by rendestroi95
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

Okay. And what are you? 

A sad, non sedated guy with a respectable haircut? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

maybe he got a cold or something?

He seems to get sick an awful lot. Maybe he should get his immune system checked out or take more vitamin C or something...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rendestroi95 said:

that doesn't make any sense.

Want to see Axl no making any effort? Watch Dublin 2010. Doesn't want to be there, pissed off, hitting every note. Now he just CAN'T hit those notes. out of breath, goes for tries to add a little rasp and his voice cracks.

Really tough to say that about my biggest idol in music, but he's probably over, and it's for real this time :(

He can't hit those notes because from the time the tour ends to the time the next tour begins, he does nothing to preserve his voice or keep in shape. With AC/DC, he busted his ass rehearsing and brought in a vocal coach. He sure as fuck isn't doing that with Guns, and that's why his voice continues to get worse and worse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bdinan said:

He seems to get sick an awful lot. Maybe he should get his immune system checked out or take more vitamin C or something...lol

For real tho!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gunner927 said:

He can't hit those notes because from the time the tour ends to the time the next tour begins, he does nothing to preserve his voice or keep in shape. With AC/DC, he busted his ass rehearsing and brought in a vocal coach. He sure as fuck isn't doing that with Guns, and that's why his voice continues to get worse and worse.

He sounding really good tonight so I don't know what you are on

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bdinan said:

He seems to get sick an awful lot. Maybe he should get his immune system checked out or take more vitamin C or something...lol

man, this is only the second time he skips the wttj intro! come on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

For real tho!

It's not just me, right? Bridge school - sick. Rio - sick. Jimmy Kimmel - sick. Guy gets sick an awful lot. I know people who do get sick more than your average person, but it seems to be a cop out for poor performances. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

He sounding really good tonight so I don't know what you are on

I'm talking about his voice overall, not this show in particular. There's no denying his voice took a large step back in 2017 and 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone sounds strong tonight. Very impressed. Axl seems to be bringing it this leg a bit more than the others. If he continues to sound good tonight gotta break out locomotive

 

update: dizzy rushed the estranged piano solo intro so bad

Edited by Gunsdrummer63

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else listening to that Estranged stream? Are they playing it way too fast or is it just me? Axl can barely keep up..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×