alfierose

09/25/19 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

The intro's to DTJ used to be fucking incredible back in the day.. Now it is just way too fast with no groove.... I though at some point they would figure out ho to fall into a pocket and groove.. 3 1/2 years into I am guessing that isn't ever going to happen.. Damn shame

No heroin involved 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

Bull. He just stopped making an effort after the AC/DC gigs.

that doesn't make any sense.

Want to see Axl no making any effort? Watch Dublin 2010. Doesn't want to be there, pissed off, hitting every note. Now he just CAN'T hit those notes. out of breath,  tries to add a little rasp and his voice cracks.

Really tough to say that about my biggest idol in music, but he's probably over, and it's for real this time :(

Edited by rendestroi95
typo

3 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

Okay. And what are you? 

A sad, non sedated guy with a respectable haircut? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

maybe he got a cold or something?

He seems to get sick an awful lot. Maybe he should get his immune system checked out or take more vitamin C or something...lol

Just now, rendestroi95 said:

that doesn't make any sense.

Want to see Axl no making any effort? Watch Dublin 2010. Doesn't want to be there, pissed off, hitting every note. Now he just CAN'T hit those notes. out of breath, goes for tries to add a little rasp and his voice cracks.

Really tough to say that about my biggest idol in music, but he's probably over, and it's for real this time :(

He can't hit those notes because from the time the tour ends to the time the next tour begins, he does nothing to preserve his voice or keep in shape. With AC/DC, he busted his ass rehearsing and brought in a vocal coach. He sure as fuck isn't doing that with Guns, and that's why his voice continues to get worse and worse.

• Like 1

Just now, bdinan said:

He seems to get sick an awful lot. Maybe he should get his immune system checked out or take more vitamin C or something...lol

For real tho!

Just now, Gunner927 said:

He can't hit those notes because from the time the tour ends to the time the next tour begins, he does nothing to preserve his voice or keep in shape. With AC/DC, he busted his ass rehearsing and brought in a vocal coach. He sure as fuck isn't doing that with Guns, and that's why his voice continues to get worse and worse.

He sounding really good tonight so I don't know what you are on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bdinan said:

man, this is only the second time he skips the wttj intro! come on!

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

For real tho!

It's not just me, right? Bridge school - sick. Rio - sick. Jimmy Kimmel - sick. Guy gets sick an awful lot. I know people who do get sick more than your average person, but it seems to be a cop out for poor performances. 

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

He sounding really good tonight so I don't know what you are on

I'm talking about his voice overall, not this show in particular. There's no denying his voice took a large step back in 2017 and 2018.

Everyone sounds strong tonight. Very impressed. Axl seems to be bringing it this leg a bit more than the others. If he continues to sound good tonight gotta break out locomotive

update: dizzy rushed the estranged piano solo intro so bad

Edited by Gunsdrummer63

Anyone else listening to that Estranged stream? Are they playing it way too fast or is it just me? Axl can barely keep up..