09/25/19 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

alfierose

I think Nightrain needs to be a staple, but LALD and YCBM should be alternated for each other, or dropped completely. Two of the worse sounding songs of recent years. 

All decisions ultimately go through the Mack Daddy. Everyone should know that by now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bdinan said:

I think that was part of the appeal of the GNR sound, but yeah. I'm convinced that the guy had some sort of major vocal damage from singing like that.

He sounded awesome in 92 and even better in 93 so I don't think it did damage... His voice was like no other though.. I am sure there was plenty damage done over the years...

6 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

God, I love Rocket Queen, but they could shave about 5 minutes off the live solos and nobody would be too bothered.

I still wish they would just cut the Fortus solo out of it.  I was actually enjoying it from the other nights show and then he took the wind out of the sails.. I even though Frank was doing better and Slash was able to Jam over him without it sounding like the clusterfuck it used to. 

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

This. 

The amount of poeole that don't understand this stuns me. 

Frank. Plays. To. A. Click. Track.

The tempo is decided on by the whole band, not Frank. 

If people are going to shit on the guy, I sure wish they had any idea what they were talking about first. 

Im pretty sure they stopped the click track for not in this lifetime.

Excpect on Better and maybe some others