09/25/19 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

alfierose

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

This Slash solo is giving me chills but time to take the mutt out and get ready for bed.. The guy never ceases to amaze me.. Every solo sounds fresh and different to me.. 

proves he still has a bit of that 90s magic in him. I can't wait to see what he can do with some of the chinese leftovers and new material. I really think he could bring atlas or perhaps to life

18 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Wait wait wait.... Axl's not the gigantic piece of shit everyone said he was at the last show? 

Crazy. 

Yess russ he has put on weight and while its easy to compare him now to the rail thin athletic axl of the early 90s and 06, you cant say the extra weight doesnt impact on his breathing and diafram as part of his singing technique. My only concern is whatever the cause for the weight gain , i hope hes on a much better emotional place than old axl.

Edited by Sydney Fan

Just now, Sydney Fan said:

Yess russ he has put on weight and while its easy to compare him now to the rail thin athletic axl of the early 90s and 06, you cant say the extra weight doesnt impact on his breathing and diafram as part of his singing technique. 

The guy loves fried chicken, who doesn't? He's a fucking legend who cares? 

Just now, Sydney Fan said:

Yess russ he has put on weight and while its easy to compare him now to the rail thin athletic axl of the early 90s and 06, you cant say the extra weight doesnt impact on his breathing and diafram as part of his singing technique. 

None of that has anything to do with the fact that nearly everyone on this forum acted like it was the end of times the other night just because Axl is a human being. 

• Like 3