Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Shadow Of Your Love
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
Civil War
Coma
Blues Jam/Sweet Child O' Mine

Just now, RussTCB said:

None of that has anything to do with the fact that nearly everyone on this forum acted like it was the end of times the other night just because Axl is a human being. 

Thats true, i added an extra sentance to my last post just now. I guess some fans expect that singers should look a certain way to have excellent vocal technique. My position is whatever the weight gain i hope hes in a happy emotional place.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

proves he still has a bit of that 90s magic in him. I can't wait to see what he can do with some of the chinese leftovers and new material. I really think he could bring atlas or perhaps to life

Slash hasn't lost a step.. He is absolutely on fire night after night with SMKC.  I just don't think he always clicks to his highest potential at some of these Guns shows.. Not that he is a slouch in any way.. He still carries every show in my opinion. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

None of that has anything to do with the fact that nearly everyone on this forum acted like it was the end of times the other night just because Axl is a human being. 

I thought he opened the set poor but got better around Shadow on the last gig. caught it from Shadow on tonight, but he seems much, much better. The first gig was a bit rough to be fair (as usual). Fingers crossed that he either keeps this up, or that he keeps this up AND throws in a surprise song!

1 minute ago, cineater said:

Everybody is stream the song and they all have trouble getting out.

When you sit in a show before it starts you have trouble getting access because everybody is playing on their phone.  Once the show starts you can get through but when GNR plays Sweet Child everybody streams it.  At Least I think what's happening, could be wrong.

Setlist:
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
Slither
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine