09/25/19 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

alfierose

8 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

I just watched ISE, why Axl was not moving, actually at all? He used to move so much especially on first songs. It almost looked like he is pissed off like in Dublin.

Just watched it. Maybe he was focusing on not running out of breath, which actually happens when he kicks off moving like crazy. It was a very solid performance IMO.

21 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

I just watched ISE, why Axl was not moving, actually at all? He used to move so much especially on first songs. It almost looked like he is pissed off like in Dublin.

Im wondering if sound issues, he did mention it later in the set. Looking forward to nightrain vid as he raspy and band sounded good.

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I personally could care less if they ever play Hard School or any other CD stuff but does anyone think it is really a good idea to premiere a  brand new song live these days?  Chances are that Axl won't sound good and it is going to be blasted ALL OVER the internet with all eyes on it.  It good be shooting themselves in the foot and be kind of embarrassing like Slither and Black Hole Sun.. It was a very rare opinion that those songs sounded good at their first attempts... If ever.. I thought Slither got better after about the 10th time and I enjoy it but I wouldn't say Axl sounded good on it.  It isn't like when they were playing UYI tracks before that album came out.. Axl could handle it back then and they generally sounded great.. No one was going to hear the shit either unless they obtained a bootleg.

Unfortunately I get the feeling that any new originals we hear on this tour (hard school may be the only one) are going to be from the CD sessions. Slash reworked off course. 

2 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

axl sounds better 

however i cant motherfucking stand frank at all in the mix u would figure after all these years he would know how to play brownstone - fucking playin a diff song from the rest of the band entirely 

Nah you just hate the guy. He's been tight with the band since last weekend.

4 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

Nah you just hate the guy. He's been tight with the band since last weekend.

tight? how so he plays independently and does not follow how the songs have been written 

he doesn't even do the cow bell on LALD before the axl scream or keep a decent rhthym in don't cry 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr