09/25/19 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

alfierose

I noticed a few comments regarding attendance. It sure looked like a full house judging from the end of the Sweet Child video. This is the first time in quite a while that I have been able to stand listening to certain songs in full. Great effort by Axl tonight. Loved the aggression In Rocket Queen when he started the lyrics "Of those that take you". Hope to hear Estranged and praying for a great second half of the song.

I posted this in the takedown thread too, but yeah, we should find a different way. Look at this guy who has his channel for 12 years and dared upload two videos from the Palladium:

Really sad. It's not a good look for the band. They really should address it. If it is them, like the guy says, ban phones/cameras. But this is ridiculous.

• Like 1

We should stop posting show videos on here. They will be gone anyway but don't make it easier for these idiots than it already is. Everyone is able to look up these videos on their own and maybe they stay online for a little longer if we stop posting them on here. 

3 hours ago, GoForJMark said:

Agreed. I'm an AFD5 fan myself, used to curse on Frank and Fortus. But seeing how tight of a unit they are now that changed. Maybe the low amount of ego from these guys keep the band balanced. I love Matt too, wished he was in the reunion but looking at it now he has a reputation for his ego especially with Axl. Had he joined in I don't know if they can last as a unit at all.

Never really liked Matts ego. Or his love of coke either

Edited by Crowebar
  • Like 1