09/25/19 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

alfierose

9 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

That is overweight. Especially when your the star man. Anything out with a 6 pack can be deemed over weight. You just have to put into context his age. However, axls a singer not a boxer. Should be more concerned with his vocals than his weight.

Well I've never been one to bash/fat shame anyone becuz I know from very serious 1st hand experience with my Wife who's struggled her whole life with eating her emotions and tried every diet under the sun. That's her achilles heel - eats her emotions. She's never done drugs and never been an alcoholic. And she's got the most pure heart like you wouldn't even believe. Probably wasting my time writing all this... 

Axl's def stout but not what I consider morbidly obese. Which sucks for me becuz unless she can get it together...

I'll be losing my best friend 😢

Edited by Crowebar
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Why didn't they break out the alts? Axl sounded as good as he will for the rest of the tour. Why hold back. Can't honestly ever see them playing dead horse

I bet they are saving alts for bigger shows. Like someone said this was small arena. Next gig will be a big festival

10 minutes ago, Crowebar said:

Well I've never been one to bash/fat shame anyone becuz I know from very serious 1st hand experience with my Wife who's struggled her whole life with eating her emotions and tried every diet under the sun. That's her achilles heel - eats her emotions. She's never done drugs and never been an alcoholic. And she's got the most pure heart like you wouldn't even believe. Probably wasting my time writing all this... 

Axl's def stout but not what I consider morbidly obese. Which sucks for me becuz unless she can get it together...

so sorry to hear about your wife :cry:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Crowebar said:

Emotionally eating. I am and have been holding it there rught now. I get it.  I have also done the opposite, I have been supper busy or drpressed and just stopped esting for the most part. Great for weight lost, but  not  good either.                                    "Losing your best friend"   WTF?  I assume you mean you are scared for her health  or she got a report from her doctor of high cholesterol  or something like that she csn fix and can with your help and encoragement too.

21 minutes ago, Amaya said:

Emotionally eating. I am and have been holding it there rught now. I get it.  I have also done the opposite, I have been supper busy or drpressed and just stopped esting for the most part. Great for weight lost, but  not  good either.                                    "Losing your best friend"   WTF?  I assume you mean you are scared for her health  or she got a report from her doctor of high cholesterol  or something like that she csn fix and can with your help and encoragement too.

It's a battle for her everyday. Pretty hard to watch anyone slowly killing themselves. Same as any addiction really. She hasn't given up yet though so she's still a warrior. I help her as much as I'm able to but it's a little bit like Sopranos/Johnny Sacks wife type of deal. Can't help herself sometimes becuz of stress and cheats on me with food 😂 lol 😳 funny but not really 👍🏻

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crowebar said:

It's a battle for her everyday. Pretty hard to watch anyone slowly killing themselves. Same as any addiction really. She hasn't given up yet though so she's still a warrior. I help her as much as I'm able to but it's a little bit like Sopranos/Johnny Sacks wife type of deal. Can't help herself sometimes becuz of stress and cheats on me with food 😂 lol 😳 funny but not really 👍🏻

I wish just the best for you and she ☺✊👊

• Like 2