alfierose

09/25/19 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

PSA: this was a small arena, which I’ve seen them in before.  It was the loudest concert I’ve ever been to. If you’re going to a future date, bring some ear plugs JIC. I know that’s not “RnR” but you’ll wish you had. My ears are still ringing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dean said:

I can't believe there has been a load of videos taken down already. What the fuck is up with some people?

Frank the man ;)

Edited by shotsfired cro

That arguably was the best Slither so far Axl has managed to do and even 3 years after the start of NITL it still was somewhat almost dreamlike feel to see him doing VR song with Duff&Slash on stage. Pinch me if this is real :)

NR also had strong clean voice, which is bearable to say the least.

Edited by tadskis
clarity

7 minutes ago, tadskis said:

That arguably was the best Slither so far Axl has managed to do and even 3 years after the start of NITL it still was somewhat almost dreamlike feel to see him doing VR song with Duff&Slash on stage. Pinch me if this is real :)

NR also had strong clean voice, which is bearable to say the least.

Slither was another highlight. I love the arrangement and it really pumped up the crowd.

One of the biggest reasons I became a member on this forum is to see all the up to date performances from this band, and to learn about any new news or music. If I cannot watch any of the performances, I don’t see a reason to follow the band online anymore.  Anyone who leaves that performance with a video has the right to that footage.  This is unless Axl wants to stop all recordings and dive into the crowds to remove the device like the old days.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nikosgnr said:

70791243_2724209714257222_47279668548977

That's not what I'd label 'Fat/Overweight' imho. My wife's seriously overweight and looks a lot worse than this. Just sayin'...

24 minutes ago, illusionone said:

PSA: this was a small arena, which I’ve seen them in before.  It was the loudest concert I’ve ever been to. If you’re going to a future date, bring some ear plugs JIC. I know that’s not “RnR” but you’ll wish you had. My ears are still ringing. 

Yup. The nitl show I saw in Toronto completed my final journey to full on tinnitus which really sucks becuz my ears are ringing like a freaking bell ever since that night 24/7 and it's enuff to drive most people completely batshit crazy. I have to have background noise going on at all times everywhere I go to try and help block most of it. Even when I go to sleep. Wear earplugs people. Trust me. It's worth it 😊😳

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

One of the biggest reasons I became a member on this forum is to see all the up to date performances from this band, and to learn about any new news or music. If I cannot watch any of the performances, I don’t see a reason to follow the band online anymore.  Anyone who leaves that performance with a video has the right to that footage.  This is unless Axl wants to stop all recordings and dive into the crowds to remove the device like the old days.  

Highly doubt this thing of taking down Youtube videos is anything to do with Axl, but yes I agree with your point

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

Zero chance! A few days and there want even be any videos on YouTube.

I know you are well versed in all things bootleg - there must be a small chance of a soundboard/IME appearing at some-point? When Axl is on form then it becomes even more imperative!!

Do the shows ever get broadcast on radio/online at all in the US?

Edited by DTJ80

34 minutes ago, Crowebar said:

That's not what I'd label 'Fat/Overweight' imho. My wife's seriously overweight and looks a lot worse than this. Just sayin'...

That is overweight. Especially when your the star man. Anything out with a 6 pack can be deemed over weight. You just have to put into context his age. However, axls a singer not a boxer. Should be more concerned with his vocals than his weight.

Why didn't they break out the alts? Axl sounded as good as he will for the rest of the tour. Why hold back. Can't honestly ever see them playing dead horse

9 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

That is overweight. Especially when your the star man. Anything out with a 6 pack can be deemed over weight. You just have to put into context his age. However, axls a singer not a boxer. Should be more concerned with his vocals than his weight.

Well I've never been one to bash/fat shame anyone becuz I know from very serious 1st hand experience with my Wife who's struggled her whole life with eating her emotions and tried every diet under the sun. That's her achilles heel - eats her emotions. She's never done drugs and never been an alcoholic. And she's got the most pure heart like you wouldn't even believe. Probably wasting my time writing all this... 

Axl's def stout but not what I consider morbidly obese. Which sucks for me becuz unless she can get it together...

I'll be losing my best friend 😢

Edited by Crowebar
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Why didn't they break out the alts? Axl sounded as good as he will for the rest of the tour. Why hold back. Can't honestly ever see them playing dead horse

I bet they are saving alts for bigger shows. Like someone said this was small arena. Next gig will be a big festival

9 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

They might be just trolling us. Maybe nando put it there... :D

10 minutes ago, Crowebar said:

Well I've never been one to bash/fat shame anyone becuz I know from very serious 1st hand experience with my Wife who's struggled her whole life with eating her emotions and tried every diet under the sun. That's her achilles heel - eats her emotions. She's never done drugs and never been an alcoholic. And she's got the most pure heart like you wouldn't even believe. Probably wasting my time writing all this... 

Axl's def stout but not what I consider morbidly obese. Which sucks for me becuz unless she can get it together...

so sorry to hear about your wife :cry:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Politania said:

so sorry to hear about your wife :cry:

Thanks I appreciate that 😊👍🏻

29 minutes ago, Crowebar said:

Emotionally eating. I am and have been holding it there rught now. I get it.  I have also done the opposite, I have been supper busy or drpressed and just stopped esting for the most part. Great for weight lost, but  not  good either.                                    "Losing your best friend"   WTF?  I assume you mean you are scared for her health  or she got a report from her doctor of high cholesterol  or something like that she csn fix and can with your help and encoragement too.

I'm glad it was a great show, a shame videos are apparently being taken down.

@Crowebar sorry to hear about your wife's situation.

• Like 1

We are stuck in the NITL endless circle.

1. Gnr announce tour.

2. fans is praying for new songs.

3. Leaks are coming out.

4. Same set list.

5. Axl is/isn't fat.

6. Axl Can/Can't sing.

7. Repeat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1