10/01/19 - Jacksonville, FL - Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena

alfierose

2 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

I dont watch a Periscope from the band since 2017. I think Axl sounds good IMHO.

I was just watching to Bon Jovi's show at the Rock in Rio. You guys have no idea.  

Axl is sounding 100000x better than Bon Jovi. Always was sad to watch

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

I dont watch a Periscope from the band since 2017. I think Axl sounds good IMHO.

I was just watching to Bon Jovi's show at the Rock in Rio. You guys have no idea.  

Really? I don’t like BJ but now I have to check it out just to show everyone who talks bad about Axl!

3 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

I was there at rock in rio and, man... it sounded horrible there. So I got home and caught the final songs on tv and it sounded like I was there still.

Seriously. I'm never going to complain about Axl's vocals ever again.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pinball Wizard said:

I was there at rock in rio and, man... it sounded horrible there. So I got home and caught the final songs on tv and it sounded like I was there still.

For those in the know, my avatar is Richies first solo album. Seems that guy got out of that band in time lol

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Other thing about the setlist: I didnt have a chance to catch the band in 2011/14, but was always watching the videos. But when I saw them playing Estranged in 2016 I pretty much had a meltdown. 

So yeah, I think the best approach is to go to a gig, wait some years before going again. Even if you know which songs they play, it's still a better experience.

4 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

Really? I don’t like BJ but now I have to check it out just to show everyone who talks bad about Axl!

Yeah, it's cringe-worthy. Maybe you just believe in us this case. :P

For what it's worhty, he didnt sing In These Arms. He just let his keyboard guy sing it.

4 minutes ago, Pinball Wizard said:

Indeed. BJ is making a huge effort to barely stay in tune, even several octaves low. Every single song was bad and it seemed like he was in pain.