10/01/19 - Jacksonville, FL - Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena

alfierose

8 minutes ago, triad said:

Duff was wearing a Shooter Jennings t-shirt at Louder than Life.  Reppin' his friend.  

Is that what he changed to? He was wearing a Steve Jones shirt to start but couldnt tell what the other one was. 

Just now, GnR Chris said:

Banger. Banger. Banger. Banger. Deep cut.

I mean ... wtf do people want? When I'm there live, gimme the FN hits.

well for starters something on the potentially fake setlist alt list would be nice lol but yes I agree, when i went i didn't mind the set list at all. even when i knew what was coming but come onnnn i want to see slash play locomotive 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GnR Chris said:

Banger. Banger. Banger. Banger. Deep cut.

I mean ... wtf do people want? When I'm there live, gimme the FN hits.

I think some sort of sense of surprise. We live in an era where every setlist ends up on the net minutes after the show. Where videos from each show are live as they are happening. That's the age we live in these days. Yes - I get why certain songs are played. They need to stick with the classics and the hits, but a bit of a change would be nice.

How long has it been that we know it's Easy, Brownstone, Chinese, Jungle right out the gate? It's a bit boring. 

Yes, I've been to shows and enjoyed myself. Hearing something new, or something I haven't heard live, or haven't heard live in a while would be nice.

Not even asking for new songs; rotate in Crazy, Think About You, Michelle and OTGM a little more, and I'd be happy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bdinan said:

I think some sort of sense of surprise. We live in an era where every setlist ends up on the net minutes after the show. Where videos from each show are live as they are happening. That's the age we live in these days. Yes - I get why certain songs are played. They need to stick with the classics and the hits, but a bit of a change would be nice.

How long has it been that we know it's Easy, Brownstone, Chinese, Jungle right out the gate? It's a bit boring. 

Yes, I've been to shows and enjoyed myself. Hearing something new, or something I haven't heard live, or haven't heard live in a while would be nice.

Not even asking for new songs; rotate in Crazy, Think About You, Michelle and OTGM a little more, and I'd be happy. 

That’s what I like about Metallica. They have the normal songs that they always play, but they have about 2-4 slots that rotate from show to show. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

The tour's been going on 3 years strong now ... There are other fans than just people that want to hear Sweet Child O' Mine 

I've been to six shows now on this NITL tour. It's anecdotal evidence, but every time, people erupt for "Sweet Child." People popped for "Black Hole Sun" at Louder Than Life. I mean ... they're playing to the masses, not the forum nerds like us who are desperate for new songs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1