10/04/19 - Austin, TX - Austin City Limits

alfierose

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Agree on Shadow and it keeps getting better too. Slither though is meh.... I tried to convince myself last tour that he did it justice and he really doesn't... Last night Slither popped up from SMKC at teh ROXY and it was pretty damn good.. I don't even like Myles and he did a good job.. The band sounded better than Guns do at it too.. The into was killer..

That was badass, loved every second of it. Guns version was never “super good” to me, it’s cool that it’s there and show’s Axl is willing to throw Sluff a bone, but I really don’t love the melody he does over the chorus. It’s cool he tried to do something different, but it just doesn’t work

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GNRfanJen said:

Out here on the rail...and it’s so damn hot. But I’m surviving, so far. :headbang:

You're BRAVE, Jen! Hang in there for 9 more hours!:headbang:

BTW, which side of the park is GNR's stage on? Is it to the left of the entrance or straight ahead from the entrance?

Last time I attended ACL was in 2011, so I may be off with the locations of the stages.

Edited by rockphantom

I’m above the stage at ACL in the Amex viewing. The setlist will be the same tonight. In the alternates are Hard School, Black Hole Sun, Prostitute, etc.  The only new thing I might have seen on there was So Fine.

i also saw guitar cases marked w/ tape for specific songs Better and Sorry, so make of that what you will.  

I have photos, just couldn’t figure out this insert other media tab on my phone.

• Like 1