10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

alfierose

That Locomotive was actually pretty good... I'm pleasantly surprised! I knew Axl could sound decent on it if he actually tried, but I always assumed he'd just mickey the hell out of it. I wish Melissa was louder in the chorus but otherwise that was as good as I could've expected it to be. :headbang::axl::slash:

That outro...... :drool:

In advance: FUCK YOU WALKER for taking this down eventually.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, Stiff Competition said:

What he’s saying is right though, aside from us die hards, people want the hits and songs like locomotive are 9 minute piss breaks for a lot of others.

Which I agree with - I said more or less the same thing a few pages back. I took that as more of a "why wasn't the crowd better for a deep cut?" type of reaction, but maybe I took it the wrong way. 

Woah it was incredible! Verses weren’t so strong but chorus was fantastic. I didn’t expect it at all. I nearly cried. Those who went to this show - so lucky ha. 

But dear Axl, I think you should give „Love is so strange” part to Melissa

Holy fuck that was a great performance of Locomotive!  I'm sure they spent a lot of time practicing it.

Axl sounded great and honestly this makes me really excited for new music.  He can bring that voice to new recordings!  And i will be fucking through the wall excited 

Holy fuck.  Fuck the haters.  What a performance!

• Like 2