alfierose

10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

Yeah, but he wouldn’t throw his mic on the ground over that. Hard School makes more sense, I bet he would take some type of offense to that.

Wonder if Frank actually knowing everything that is going on with the leaks and all would have the balls to suggest something like that, and even AFTER they did a rare song. IDK :shrugs:

My guess is Dont Cry & Dead Horse as a encore, possibly Hardschool. They played fucking Locomotive so theres a chance.

That Locomotive was actually pretty good... I'm pleasantly surprised! I knew Axl could sound decent on it if he actually tried, but I always assumed he'd just mickey the hell out of it. I wish Melissa was louder in the chorus but otherwise that was as good as I could've expected it to be. :headbang::axl::slash:

That outro...... :drool:

In advance: FUCK YOU WALKER for taking this down eventually.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

Just now, Powerage5 said:

You're comparing a crowd in Brazil to a crowd in Wichita, Kansas. Not even the same league. 

What he’s saying is right though, aside from us die hards, people want the hits and songs like locomotive are 9 minute piss breaks for a lot of others.

Just now, djones1225 said:

My guess is Dont Cry & Dead Horse as a encore, possibly Hardschool. They played fucking Locomotive so theres a chance.

lets not get greedy ill suck it up and take the seeker now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Wow.  Locomotive was awesome. Was that the first time since 1992?  He sounded great!  Hope it stays in the set for Vegas!

Edited by nycgunner

Just now, RussTCB said:

:lol:I like how everyone had decided that 1) Axl was mad at Frank and 2) it's because Frank suggested a song Axl didn't want to do is all just fact.... 

Y'all crack me up some times! 

To be fair he did say "NO we're not gonna do that frank"

1 minute ago, Stiff Competition said:

What he’s saying is right though, aside from us die hards, people want the hits and songs like locomotive are 9 minute piss breaks for a lot of others.

Which I agree with - I said more or less the same thing a few pages back. I took that as more of a "why wasn't the crowd better for a deep cut?" type of reaction, but maybe I took it the wrong way. 

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

So anymore streams after?

The one from front row is still going, isn't it? 

Near the end of locomotive before the breakdown Axl was talking quite a bit in his mic to someone. Seemed he wasn’t happy with the mix or something technical. But who knows. 

• Like 1

Woah it was incredible! Verses weren’t so strong but chorus was fantastic. I didn’t expect it at all. I nearly cried. Those who went to this show - so lucky ha. 

But dear Axl, I think you should give „Love is so strange” part to Melissa

Holy fuck that was a great performance of Locomotive!  I'm sure they spent a lot of time practicing it.

Axl sounded great and honestly this makes me really excited for new music.  He can bring that voice to new recordings!  And i will be fucking through the wall excited 

Holy fuck.  Fuck the haters.  What a performance!

• Like 2

my guess is that hardschool's gonna switch with soyl just like coma and locomotive and don't cry with patience.