alfierose

10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

:lol:I like how everyone had decided that 1) Axl was mad at Frank and 2) it's because Frank suggested a song Axl didn't want to do is all just fact.... 

Y'all crack me up some times! 

LOL

I was downloading for a second and now I was trying to understand how Frank suggested the song and Axl was mad. How all of that was figured out in 2 minutes?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

To be fair he did say "NO we're not gonna do that frank"

„Hey so now Coma yeah?”

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

:lol:I like how everyone had decided that 1) Axl was mad at Frank and 2) it's because Frank suggested a song Axl didn't want to do is all just fact.... 

Y'all crack me up some times! 

Exactly lol. This is how stupid rumours start 😆

• Thanks 1

I wouldn’t make anything of it usually but there was an alleged mic throw, signifying Axl was angry or upset about something. 

And frank nails locomotive.... Did not see that coming... 

All it takes is a one song change and suddenly they have the old danger or energy back.  Much as I love coma, I think this suits Axls voice better. 

I shouted like I was at the gig when it kicked in on the stream. 

• Like 1

I cannot believe they actually played Locomotive ... this is fucking crazy !!!!!! Wow!!!! I take back everything I said bad about this leg of the tour I'm lost for words ... this is a HUGE sign for what's come from them ... Wow!! 

My computer now has 5 tabs open dedicated to one song, more than the one that has my homework. Fucking Locomotive takes precedence though 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

Just now, Ninjapie24 said:

My computer now has 5 tabs open dedicated to one song, more than the one that has my homework. Fucking Locomotive takes precedence though 

As it should!

In the last few years we have heard Coma live on a regular basis and now Locomotive. 2 things I never thought I'd see from this band. I love shitting on the setlist as much as the next guy but damn. Axl sounded really good on Locomotive in my opinion. Mid range parts suite his voice really well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ninjapie24 said:

I have an exam tomorrow and never reviewed material. As soon as I heard it was sound checked I stayed glue to the streams

1 minute ago, Ninjapie24 said:

Mygnrforum.... the only place there is a guaranteed bunch of people as spastically happy as each other right now. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ChildOfTheMoon said:

Rick failed to hear Locomotive live

Makes me wonder if they debuted it tonight for that reason alone.

• Haha 1