10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

alfierose

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

:lol:I like how everyone had decided that 1) Axl was mad at Frank and 2) it's because Frank suggested a song Axl didn't want to do is all just fact.... 

Y'all crack me up some times! 

LOL

I was downloading for a second and now I was trying to understand how Frank suggested the song and Axl was mad. How all of that was figured out in 2 minutes?

• Haha 1

And frank nails locomotive.... Did not see that coming... 

All it takes is a one song change and suddenly they have the old danger or energy back.  Much as I love coma, I think this suits Axls voice better. 

I shouted like I was at the gig when it kicked in on the stream. 

• Like 1

In the last few years we have heard Coma live on a regular basis and now Locomotive. 2 things I never thought I'd see from this band. I love shitting on the setlist as much as the next guy but damn. Axl sounded really good on Locomotive in my opinion. Mid range parts suite his voice really well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ninjapie24 said:

My computer now has 5 tabs open dedicated to one song, more than the one that has my homework. Fucking Locomotive takes precedence though 

Mygnrforum.... the only place there is a guaranteed bunch of people as spastically happy as each other right now. 

• Haha 1