10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

alfierose

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

The songs we’ve heard over this tour is incredible.

DTJ, Coma, Locomotive, Prostitute, Shadow, Slither, Madagascar, Catcher, TWAT, Yesterdays

Incredible!!! Even if there isn’t new music Guns have been spoiling us- we can be way too negative against Guns sometimes.

i was at Hartford when they played prostitute. I left the show with that being my favorite chinese song 

DTJ, Coma, Locomotive, Prostitute, Shadow, Slither, Madagascar, Catcher, TWAT, Yesterdays

Incredible!!! Even if there isn’t new music Guns have been spoiling us- we can be way too negative against Guns sometimes.

I was never mad at NITL's setlist but its massive length comibed with the lack of new material in their future

Yeah the setlist for NITL has evolved into something way more diverse than people give it credit for!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

As it should!

Anything new with GNR makes me just stop whatever I’m doing. Dumb shit like school can wait 8 1/2 minutes.

4 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

I have an exam tomorrow and never reviewed material. As soon as I heard it was sound checked I stayed glue to the streams

I didn’t believe it even though people said it was sound checked, good thing I decided to actually sit and look at the forum. 

Just now, ChildOfTheMoon said:

That’s what that amazing site will report quoting us.

I shit you not, I thought about that while I was typing my post. Then I was like "fuck it, I don't give a shit about their credibility or lack thereof" lol

• Haha 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

Normally I'd just be my pessimistic self, but the fact that Gibbo said it was at the first show this leg makes me think otherwise lol.

Won't happen either way. If Locomotive is the only surprise this tour I'll still be a happy man.

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Soundchecked before this show you mean? Or you mean when they soundchecked it for the Hollywood show on 9/21?

Hollywood show. Should've clarified.

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Normally I'd just be my pessimistic self, but the fact that Gibbo said it was at the first show this leg makes me think otherwise lol.

Won't happen either way. If Locomotive is the only surprise this tour I'll still be a happy man.

Hollywood show. Should've clarified.

Gotchya. No worries!

Welp, all the streams I was using are gone now. Off to bed for me! G'night, everyone! Glad I spent the night witnessing a moment in gnr history with everyone here. Axl Locomotive'd me in the ass!

• Haha 1