10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

alfierose

Just now, WhazUp said:

Although Slither is an "easy" song and didn't show up until much later live then when it first showed in the setlists.  I wouldn't be so quick to assume Hard School is not a possible venture especially after less than an hour ago we get a 7+ minute UYI obscure deep cut lol

Difference between a deepcut from an album Slash and Duff were on and helped create than a song that was never officially released and didn't feature any of the current band members besides Axl (and I guess Dizzy?) 

I would love to hear that song live more than anything else, it's an amazing killer tune that I've listened to probably over 100 times, but I don't see it happening.

If people complain about the set list after tonight i don’t get it. I complained too for a bit but 

1.) I’m not there. I saw my show and did not regret going even though I knew the order (except prostitute bring played)

2.) these are all of their hits with some deep cuts

3.) the covers they play were chosen by axl duff slash more then likely. Or one of them. Don’t you want them to enjoy what they’re playing? They obviously enjoy playing lineman and they do play it well. 

4.) as a college student I never saw axl and slash onstage together in my lifetime until 2016. Videos from 1980s-1993 don’t count. The young fan base is in awe at them sharing the same stage for the first time in our existence and STILL sharing it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Locomotive .. That's a lot of lyrics to remember ... Axl fucking killed it ... Sung it exactly how I expected he would in 2019 ... I'm still in shock !!!!!!!

He has teleprompters for lyrics. Other than that, I agree with what you're saying. 

5 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Difference between a deepcut from an album Slash and Duff were on and helped create than a song that was never officially released and didn't feature any of the current band members besides Axl (and I guess Dizzy?) 

I would love to hear that song live more than anything else, it's an amazing killer tune that I've listened to probably over 100 times, but I don't see it happening.

At this point, as long as it is on the setlist I can see it happening.  Just the fact that it is even listed means that the entire band plus Axl is considering it, to me it lines up with the rumors of new material and Slash's optimism regarding material so I am cautiously optimistic regarding HS being possibly played at some point

Setlist:
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
Slither
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Shadow Of Your Love
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
Civil War
Locomotive
Blues Jam/ Sweet Child O' Mine
Wichita lineman
November rain
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

Patience 
Paradise City

• GNFNR 1

This week is one of the best fucking ever. First, I have tickets to see Dream Theater with my friends this weekend, second the Breaking Bad movie fucking comes out, and then CD #2 drops and they play Locomotive. My roommate may think I’m weird now that I jumped in the air, yelled, and then immediately ran to my computer to download a video but it’s all worth it

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

That was a real big moment for me tonight, I cherish that song so much still can't believe it. Now the thing I look forward to is seeing them do Dead Horse since it's on the alts aswell, and if Axl plays some guitar for the intro and Slash jamming over that like in 93, that would be a big moment for the show I think, maybe even a highlight? Don't know why they don't do it already

• GNFNR 2