alfierose

10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

Locomotive!!!! :dance:

The wait is over!!!

First time they play it since late 1991 I think

See Axl, you can do it. It wasn't that hard after all :D

GREAT to hear Locomotive!

He sounds absoluty fine. Slash is a beast!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

Nope. Been a fan too long, not falling for subtle hints that lead to disappointment.

Daaaaaamn I was proved wrong

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Locomotives was great. It shows that they are trying in their own twisted way to do something for the fans. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Whatever it is you're doing to be proved wrong. Keep doing it!!! It pays off for all of us :headbang:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

I think Rik's ego and bravado got the better of him. Mouthing off online bragging about the CDs then to have the audacity to go VIP is one of the most retarded things I can imagine. That's like rolling up a spliff in the reception of your local police station 

i’m a little out of the loop: is rick one of the people who’s been circulating leaks, lately?  is he a member here? 

Just now, there is no dana only zool said:

i’m a little out of the loop: is rick one of the people who’s been circulating leaks, lately?  is he a member here? 

He openly said online he drove to buy them. Confirmed he had them then they mysteriously appeared online a few weeks later. 

• Haha 1

So awesome one of my favourite gnr tunes. Really hoping someone captured Loco in decent quality before they all get taken down. A soundboard capture would be beyond amazing 👍🏻😁

2 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I agree 100 percent. For a band that despises Trump, this is some straight petty ass Trump like bullshit. I’ve always supported TB, and will continue to do so, but a truly professional management team would not have taken this action. Fernando needs sometime in Sedona. Unless, of course, these songs were in consideration for an upcoming and proper release, and the leaks have fucked up that plan, then it’s Trump like bullshit. 

Why u dragging Trump into this? Wtf?? Just out of curiousity, do you watch a lot of CNN or just a little? 😳

• Like 1

Seems that the verses are on the very edge of Axl's chest/head voice, so he switches around quite often.. I hope he finds a comfortable way of singing it, because it still sounded amazing yesterday, especially for being played for the first time since 1992

21 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

I think Rik's ego and bravado got the better of him. Mouthing off online bragging about the CDs then to have the audacity to go VIP is one of the most retarded things I can imagine. That's like rolling up a spliff in the reception of your local police station 

Yeah I think if he'd bought seat tickets away from the stage and not mentioned it on SM they would have no idea he was there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Locomotive sounds really good. Slash sounds so epic :heart: 

Axl did really well and he seemed to really be into that outro part which was nice to see. 

Yep the groove in this song live just rocks. Wonder who in the band decided to add locomotive to the setlist?. Slash is fuckin god to have played this so well. 

• GNFNR 1

I just watched Locomotive. Holy shit that was fkn tight!! Hope for more gems like that

1 hour ago, Axl_morris said:

I said that „ I don’t want it cause I am sure he will suck on this song” 

Bruh

He did very well

what cam is this? Was this show professionally filmed ? Or is the cam just only for the side screens?

Ds8paxS.png

I still hope for a home release

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

So good they’ve finally played my favourite song from the UYI albums :headbang:

Axl and Slash take a bow for a fuckin killer performance :axl92::slash: now to watch it again while I can 

Edited by Gold top 78
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Crowebar said:

Why u dragging Trump into this? Wtf?? Just out of curiousity, do you watch a lot of CNN or just a little? 😳

Nah, just kinda joking because this band has bashed Trump, then engaged in the same thin-skinned pettiness. Seriously banning a fan that presents no danger. It Trump level pettiness from an organization that officially take issues with Trump. Banning a fan is just sick.