10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

alfierose

2 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

I think Rik's ego and bravado got the better of him. Mouthing off online bragging about the CDs then to have the audacity to go VIP is one of the most retarded things I can imagine. That's like rolling up a spliff in the reception of your local police station 

i’m a little out of the loop: is rick one of the people who’s been circulating leaks, lately?  is he a member here? 

Just now, there is no dana only zool said:

i’m a little out of the loop: is rick one of the people who’s been circulating leaks, lately?  is he a member here? 

He openly said online he drove to buy them. Confirmed he had them then they mysteriously appeared online a few weeks later. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I agree 100 percent. For a band that despises Trump, this is some straight petty ass Trump like bullshit. I’ve always supported TB, and will continue to do so, but a truly professional management team would not have taken this action. Fernando needs sometime in Sedona. Unless, of course, these songs were in consideration for an upcoming and proper release, and the leaks have fucked up that plan, then it’s Trump like bullshit. 

Why u dragging Trump into this? Wtf?? Just out of curiousity, do you watch a lot of CNN or just a little? 😳

• Like 1

Seems that the verses are on the very edge of Axl's chest/head voice, so he switches around quite often.. I hope he finds a comfortable way of singing it, because it still sounded amazing yesterday, especially for being played for the first time since 1992

21 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

I think Rik's ego and bravado got the better of him. Mouthing off online bragging about the CDs then to have the audacity to go VIP is one of the most retarded things I can imagine. That's like rolling up a spliff in the reception of your local police station 

Yeah I think if he'd bought seat tickets away from the stage and not mentioned it on SM they would have no idea he was there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Locomotive sounds really good. Slash sounds so epic :heart: 

Axl did really well and he seemed to really be into that outro part which was nice to see. 

Yep the groove in this song live just rocks. Wonder who in the band decided to add locomotive to the setlist?. Slash is fuckin god to have played this so well. 

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Crowebar said:

Why u dragging Trump into this? Wtf?? Just out of curiousity, do you watch a lot of CNN or just a little? 😳

Nah, just kinda joking because this band has bashed Trump, then engaged in the same thin-skinned pettiness. Seriously banning a fan that presents no danger. It Trump level pettiness from an organization that officially take issues with Trump. Banning a fan is just sick.

1 hour ago, Axl_morris said:

Rick's actions are pretty retarded in general. Who in their right mind would boast about purchasing unreleased material on accounts connected to their real name anyway? It's as if he thought he was immune from any consequences.

• Like 4