alfierose

10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

How did the crowd react to Locomotive? I'd imagine that at least half of them had no idea what it was...

6 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

Okey, this is the only forum i'm at so i can't speak of other forums.. But my point still standing =) The show's not for us poeple behind the screens, many people seems to forget that. 

True, I remember in 2017, when Guns played in RiR , I thought, oh god, again the same setlist (some bigger than nowadays), but the critics went crazy with the size of  setlist and how they played all hits

6 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

How did the crowd react to Locomotive? I'd imagine that at least half of them had no idea what it was...

It was more like 99% had no idea, like:

tenor.gif

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Rodrigo11ca said:

14 minutes ago, Liquor & Whores said:

any other locomotive vid apart from the one with the screaming girl like she shitted her pants?

See above. 

• Like 2

I'm so amazed. 

• Like 2

Fernando taking a hard stance against someone who leaks GNR stuff is a bit pot kettle black.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

57 minutes ago, Zinia_29 said:

soyl is among one of his top performances. He should drop Witchita

I completely agree, I just feel they (axl ) want/need to play slower songs. God i hate that scom, nov rain, eichita, knocking stretch. Not that i hate every songs. Its just... it’s a long slow part of the most dangerous band in the world...

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I guess the better question is why would @Fernandonot only let Alfred in (who is just as involved in the leaks as Rick) into shows and backstage? 

Maybe they know something we dont.

• Haha 1

anybody think this locomotive was introduced as the main reasoning for trying to appease slash 

seems like it would be something that could hold him over for the rest of the leg of this tour considering how bored he must've gotten 

i dont think it was for the fans!@!!!

1 hour ago, estranged_85 said:

Okey, this is the only forum i'm at so i can't speak of other forums.. But my point still standing =) The show's not for us poeple behind the screens, many people seems to forget that. 

agreed absolutely, i think that any artist prefer an most enthusiast fan but these looks like zombie crowds.

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

Majority of crowd was silent. 

Posted (edited)

How can people not recognize or even know Locomotive? You paid a shitload of money to be there, this isn't some 3 minute filler or My World. Who are these people?

Damn this band and it's fans :lol:

Edited by UcudBmine
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

Exactly! What about the video/audio quality?!

I remember I was a teenager and used to watch these horrible VHSs, where you could only see Axl’s shadow moving.

Once my room’s door was open and my dad was walking around the house. Every time he would pass in front of my room he’d take a look, until finally he couldn’t help himself but stop and ask me what the hell I was doing watching that black screen with a wheezing sound for 2,5 hours. Was there anything to watch? I had to point where Axl was and tell him what was going on, but he still couldn’t see it. 🤣

Yeah. And for that you paid a shitload of money. Don't miss those days. <_<

i remember buying the 91 ritz show and it arrived in the mail and some guy in the stands filming behind bunch of people barely seeing the band and i was pysched as hell watching it

to me that show is the holy grail if they got it pro shot 

• GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, UcudBmine said:

How can people not recognize or even know Locomotive? You paid a shitload of money to be there, this isn't some 3 minute filler or My World. Who are these people?

Bigger question, why aren't they playing My World?!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UcudBmine said:

When I was in the pit (!) in Nijmegen two years ago, the guy next to me didn't even know Rocket Queen.

1 minute ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Bigger question, why aren't they playing My World?!

don't doubt Axl :lol:

1 minute ago, Lio said:

When I was in the pit (!) in Nijmegen two years ago, the guy next to me didn't even know Rocket Queen.

I was at that same show, Dutch crowds are really stiff. You almost feel out of place and awkward singing along at shows like that :lol: