10/15/19 - Lincoln, NE - Pinnacle Bank Arena

alfierose

Fun Slither. Axl seems to be really into it, had a cool vibe. In the studio I can see how, if they capture the vibe they have live now, in 2019, this line up can complete a great Guns album.

I'm extremely curious to hear how Hard School sounds like with this line up. Especially with Slash. I guess it's off topic but I believe for Slash to have enough creative space on the next album it should be a double. I like the Coma/Locomotive switch they're doing as well. The band still got something special going on imo.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

throw out Wichita, Madagascar, Chinese, Better, Seeker..., put in Dead Horse, Pretty tied up, Breakdown, Garden of Eden, Michelle, Out ta get me...and you would have almost perfect setlist.

Also Right next door, Perfect crime, Bad Apples, Don't damn me...

Kick out covers, replace AFD for AFD and add UYI's.

In your opinion that is in regards to a 'perfect setlist' Chinese stuff is great. I miss Street of dreams and IRS but don't feel the need to moan about it every day. Just enjoy it while you can because they won't be around forever. Seeing them in vegas and can't wait. I'm more than satisfied with the songs I've managed to witness live in the past. Sure the songs you mentioned would be great but be realistic about it, has much changed in the set since 2016? No so I wouldn't expect many changes going forward. Unless a new album drops but again I've learned to be realistic as I waited along with many others a long ass time for that to come out. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rebeldhipi said:

Why  fans want more songs dropped from the set. I cant understand. These shows are already one of the shortest sets on this tour.

I will be happy to see more tracks.

People always moan, I used to see it all the time on CD.com back in the day then HTGTH then that site died now this site is so popular but yet 85% of it is just constant moaning. The guys are nearly 60 give them a fucking break.  Expectations are beyond unrealistic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guns N Roses 4 Lyf said:

People always moan, I used to see it all the time on CD.com back in the day then HTGTH then that site died now this site is so popular but yet 85% of it is just constant moaning. The guys are nearly 60 give them a fucking break.  Expectations are beyond unrealistic. 

Yeah same here. Been a guns fan since afd dropped out of nowhere. Never expected most of them to even live this long tbh. The people at the actual shows seem to be enjoying themselves which is all that really matters to gnr/them. Lol at armchair quarterbacks watching streams 😂

• Like 3

Just now, Crowebar said:

Yeah same here. Been a guns fan since afd dropped out of nowhere. Never expected most of them to even live this long tbh. The people at the actual shows seem to be enjoying themselves which is all that really matters to gnr/them. Lol at armchair quarterbacks watching streams 😂

So true, if you actually go to a show it's a buzz always has been. Just think people need to pipe it down and stop expecting a 1992 or even a 2006 axl 😂 every time they announce another date I'm just thankful that I'm able to see them again. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

throw out Wichita, Madagascar, Chinese, Better, Seeker..., put in Dead Horse, Pretty tied up, Breakdown, Garden of Eden, Michelle, Out ta get me...and you would have almost perfect setlist.

Axl would have to retire after the first half of the first show with this set

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

Axl would have to retire after the first half of the first show with this set

If he didn't collapse 1st in the middle of trying that 😂 he's not 28 anymore. Perfect crime's never been easy to sing live. Studio? Yes easier but still hard

Where's that lowered expectations meme when we need it? 😂

1 hour ago, shotsfired cro said:

Madagascar is great as is Better especially with the Slash twist. No way is he managing Eden or Don't Damn Me live !!!!!!!