10/13/19 - Manchester, TN - Exit 111 Festival

FabioRoses

3 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

IMO Lamb of God could be interesting band to see. I remember reading, that back in a day somebody mistook them for a christian band because of their name and asked them to play at some christian event. :P

Boy, that must have gone over well😂

Just a few hours away, I can't wait!!! I know people are complaining about the setlist but I'm pretty stoked that there's a good chance I'll see Slither & Shadow Of Your Love tonight, keeping my fingers crossed for Locomotive & Madagascar (been wanting to hear this one since they soundchecked it at my last show)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

IMO Lamb of God could be interesting band to see. I remember reading, that back in a day somebody mistook them for a christian band because of their name and asked them to play at some christian event. :P

Lamb Of God are absolutely incredible live. Shame they've dropped Chris Adler as their drummer though.

I saw them co-headline a gig with Megadeth when Adler was the drummer for both bands. Great time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Matinator said:

Just a few hours away, I can't wait!!! I know people are complaining about the setlist but I'm pretty stoked that there's a good chance I'll see Slither & Shadow Of Your Love tonight, keeping my fingers crossed for Locomotive & Madagascar (been wanting to hear this one since they soundchecked it at my last show)

The media clip has RHDTH song playing and tagged. Even right next door to hell would be good to hear again live.