10/13/19 - Manchester, TN - Exit 111 Festival

FabioRoses

I have a strong feeling that the boys are gonna play ACL Fest too. Being that they didn't play in Austin ONCE on any leg of NITL and the fact that ACL and this festival are ran by the same company, I think we're getting them as our #1 headliner to play both Fridays. Since W2 of ACL and Exit 111 coincide, a Friday spot at ACL would give Axl a day of rest before they hit Exit 111. Just some thought for y'all.

Who cares, if it’s really a mini-tour that won’t last more than 1 or 2 months... then it won’t hurt a potential new album.

From the Hawaii show last year to September you have 9 fucking months. If Axl didn’t do shit in all that time, you can’t put the blame on some festival dates.

Now, if they’re planning on doing a full tour with a new name and hitting multiple markets and all, well, fuck that. At least bring Izzy and Matt or Steven if you’re not planning to release anything.

I still think we can get 1 (one) new song for this festival dates. But not more than that.

Edited by GNRfanMILO

40 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Figures that the lineup for Guns’ day is total garbage.

Funny thing, if this festival was coming to California with the same line-up.  The Sunday would be the best line-up for me to go to more as a curio for bands like GNR, Deftones, and Lamb of God since the only bands on that day I really like is Alter Bridge and Skillet.

I should have just bought tickets for this one. Oh well, going to be a GN'R packed summer. Duff in June, SMKC in August, Louder Than Life in September, Exit 111 in October, and also Las Vegas in October.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, andrew032302 said:

I have a strong feeling that the boys are gonna play ACL Fest too. Being that they didn't play in Austin ONCE on any leg of NITL and the fact that ACL and this festival are ran by the same company, I think we're getting them as our #1 headliner to play both Fridays. Since W2 of ACL and Exit 111 coincide, a Friday spot at ACL would give Axl a day of rest before they hit Exit 111. Just some thought for y'all.

Just waiting for the announcement.