10/13/19 - Manchester, TN - Exit 111 Festival

FabioRoses

38 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I sort of know what you're talking about. Care to give me some examples? 

Last show he threw his mic on the ground, this show he made he “Axl anger gesture” reminiscent of the 2001 RIO show. Not to mention he made that “everyone was like fuck you, Axl. I get that a lot you know” in the first show this leg which isn’t anger, but combined with the fact that they’ve been starting late again I just hope he’s not falling back into old habits. 

More likely I’m just overthinking it but I was curious if anyone else noticed this.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Last show he threw his mic on the ground, this show he made he “Axl anger gesture” reminiscent of the 2001 RIO show. Not to mention he made that “everyone was like fuck you, Axl. I get that a lot you know” in the first show this leg which isn’t anger, but combined with the fact that they’ve been starting late again I just hope he’s not falling back into old habits. 

More likely I’m just overthinking it but I was curious if anyone else noticed this.

I thought just maybe sound in ear monitors again.

4 minutes ago, Politania said:

during "Locomotive" he showed something with his hands violently towards technical service.

Yep i seem to see it in the loco clips ive been seeing. I wonder if its his in ear monitors maybe he needs more level, who knows. "Do you hear me mr monitor man".

As long as hes not pissed off with the muscianship of the other members im happy.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Anyone else noticing Axl is having some more instances of anger during this tour? 

No, don't think so. He's had those in other legs as well when things don't go like they should. As soon as it's resolved, he's alright again. He's on stage singing a song, he can hardly walk over there and ask to adjust stuff, he has to make it obvious while singing. I haven't seen a whole lot of this leg, but I don't think I've seen him in a better mood than this leg actually.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I thought just maybe sound in ear monitors again.

This. I think that was during Locomotive and he was struggling to sing it and wanted more of his voice in his ear. 

But... a little of the old angry Axl wouldn't be too bad. He's having a great face run, but I think we all preferred heel Axl :D 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Yep i seem to see it in the loco clips ive been seeing. I wonder if its his in ear monitors maybe he needs more level, who knows. "Do you hear me mr monitor man".

As long as hes not pissed off with the muscianship of the other members im happy.

He was really happy almost the entire show of Exit 111. All of the guys were smiling and laughing almost the whole time.

• Like 2

I think some of u guys overanalyze.. 😆

Oh Axl gave someone a look for a hundred of a second, he must be mad or something 😯  hope he's not breaking down!!! Maybe he has some grudge with Sluff! 

I guess he's joking about all the bashing he ALWAYS gets when just the slightest things don't operate as exactly planned. That's why he said "fuck you, Axl. I get that a lot you know” 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, adamsapple said:

He made that "turn me the fuck up" thing towards the sound table to his left during the first Locomotive performance also.

Yeah I remember thinking he was about to cuss somebody but he was just telling him to turn him up. Right after he did that the guy leaned over and adjusted something.