10/13/19 - Manchester, TN - Exit 111 Festival

FabioRoses

6 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I saw Dizzy singing backups too but you couldn't hear him.  I think during the "sweetness is a virtue" part

Yes i noticed that to 🙂. I really want to know what melissa plays on her keyboard or synth during the song,  because apart from frank and slash i cant hear any other background music.

Edited by Sydney Fan

8 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Yes i noticed that to 🙂. I really want to know what melissa plays on her keyboard or synth during the song,  because apart from frank and slash i cant hear any other background music.

She adds nothing to Locomotive or 95% of the other stuff she plays.. It is dumb to have her onstage looking like an Anime Doll for 3 1/2 hours...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

Axl’s voice from the album in the background (sorry, don’t know how to explain)...it’s Melissa doing that, right?

I can't hear her at all. I believe what you are referring to is the layered vocal during teh chorus and "sweetness is a virtue part".  Dizzy is attempting to do that. You can see him singing in the video but you can't hear him at all. I think that is a good thing though because it sounds better with just Axl during that part. In my opinion, those overly exaggerated layered vocals are the only flaw of the studio version. 

17 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I can't hear her at all. I believe what you are referring to is the layered vocal during teh chorus and "sweetness is a virtue part".  Dizzy is attempting to do that. You can see him singing in the video but you can't hear him at all. I think that is a good thing though because it sounds better with just Axl during that part. In my opinion, those overly exaggerated layered vocals are the only flaw of the studio version. 

Yes. I can hear two layers of Axl’s voice: his live singing and also him doing the backing vocals, just like they did in the album. I suppose it’s Melissa controlling this recording?

Edited by ChildOfTheMoon

I was just listening to Eddie Trunk on Sirius and he is talking Exit 111. He said GN"R is the only band he didn't watch and he seems very upset :lol: He said they came came thru with security like the president and Richard told Eddie he could watch from the side of the stage and that a security guy said that he could not :lol: So Eddie seems a little butt hurt that his "friends" wouldn't let him hang out :lol::lol: I love it! 

Everyone was asking why Eddie didn't announce GN'R and why he disappeared, and this must be the answer.