10/13/19 - Manchester, TN - Exit 111 Festival

FabioRoses

I like the idea of Myles joining GnR on stage a lot. It'd be cool, I don't get why people assume there'd be animosity. 

But I like the idea of Axl and Slash joining Alter Bridge for a song or two even more. Axl always seems to tap into something extra when he's with another band or artist. Imagine him screaming Metalingus or something. I know, there's about a 0.00000001% chance, but hey. 

5 hours ago, username said:

I like the idea of Myles joining GnR on stage a lot. It'd be cool, I don't get why people assume there'd be animosity. 

But I like the idea of Axl and Slash joining Alter Bridge for a song or two even more. Axl always seems to tap into something extra when he's with another band or artist. Imagine him screaming Metalingus or something. I know, there's about a 0.00000001% chance, but hey. 

That would be amazing.

4 hours ago, moreblack said:

Yeah at least the rock festivals actually happen, and are run somewhat competently. 

The kids today get FYRE festivals instead :lol:

Coachella is actually pretty well organized.

49 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Yeah. I got confused how did I miss GnR coming to my country for a second but then saw 111 :lol: There's an EXIT festival is in Serbia. GnR played in 2012

Oh! You country is Serbia, i'm thought that Manchester was UK Manchester :D i not had idea that US have Manchester too :lol:

40 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Seeing Deftones open for GNR would be cool. Saturday looks like the best day overall.

They definitely have a fun live show. I saw them the last time they were in my city and will never forget the giant circle opening up around me when Engine No. 9 started.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Seeing Deftones open for GNR would be cool. Saturday looks like the best day overall.

I have seen the Deftones before and they kicked ass when I saw them. I am going to see GN’R and everything else is just a bonus.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andrew032302 said:

They definitely have a fun live show. I saw them the last time they were in my city and will never forget the giant circle opening up around me when Engine No. 9 started.

1 hour ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I have seen the Deftones before and they kicked ass when I saw them. I am going to see GN’R and everything else is just a bonus.

I saw them like a decade ago but they're still one of the best live bands I've seen. I'm not a fan of their albums but I'd definitely go see them if they came back to my city.

7 hours ago, Ratam said:

I be confused? I read that EXIT festivals are in Europe too❓

I live 15 minutes from the festival grounds - It is quite literally named EXIT 111 because it is located off Exit 111 on Interstate 24.  BTW, for the folks complaining about the little run of festivals, lighten up.  Keeps the band connected, and that's a good thing for any future possible music.  One more BTW, 14 year old me would have gone nuclear at the news of GNR playing 15 minutes from my house!  Surreal.

• Like 3