10/13/19 - Manchester, TN - Exit 111 Festival

FabioRoses

6 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Where should they be playing, the Metropolitan Opera House?  Besides, a redneck's money is just as good as a coked up Manhattan socialite's. 

You think those are the only choices where they should/can play? :facepalm:

46 minutes ago, ruttu69 said:

You think those are the only choices where they should/can play? :facepalm:

Not at all, quite the opposite.  I don't think they should limit themselves because some fans think they're above playing certain shows.  Whether it's Madison Square Garden or some backwater festival,  they're playing for fans who paid to see them play.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 9:59 PM, pastortine said:

Someone commented about this festival taking place on the Bonnaroo festival grounds.  I live 15 minutes from there, and the owners have been talking about doing more than just Bonnaroo there for several years now.  Local talk a year ago connected Guns to a solo date there during the last NA leg of NITL.  Supposedly they couldn't make it work last year.  The local 'rednecks' are gonna love this 'lame redneck festival'... 

Yeah, seems like it will be a pretty good concert. The place holds 80,000 people. Not exactly some bowling alley gig like some are portraying in this thread. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 7:59 PM, pastortine said:

Someone commented about this festival taking place on the Bonnaroo festival grounds.  I live 15 minutes from there, and the owners have been talking about doing more than just Bonnaroo there for several years now.  Local talk a year ago connected Guns to a solo date there during the last NA leg of NITL.  Supposedly they couldn't make it work last year.  The local 'rednecks' are gonna love this 'lame redneck festival'... 

Is there uber /lyft service in Manchester? I tried even Googling for taxi companies there and found few weird options. I called a number for a taxi that I found, and no response. But if there is uber /lyft then great! 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Drama said:

I believe so.

I asked someone who lives 45 min away and he said in his area they have it. But every time I tried to look it up in Uber's site, it didn't give me any results. Since @pastortine is only 15 min away, maybe he may know for sure. 😊 

Edited by MarHin22

On 6/25/2019 at 12:51 AM, MarHin22 said:

Is there uber /lyft service in Manchester? I tried even Googling for taxi companies there and found few weird options. I called a number for a taxi that I found, and no response. But if there is uber /lyft then great! 

Manchester, and the surrounding cities, are fairly rural areas.  There are a handful of people in the area who do Uber and Lyft, but for the most part they travel to Murfreesboro, Nashville, and Chattanooga to run their services. (45 minutes to an hour away)  I don't know if I would bank on either of those services.  There are a few taxi services as well, but for the most part they are privately owned vehicles.  I do know a couple of people doing Uber... I'll ask them for a little more info.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, pastortine said:

Manchester, and the surrounding cities, are fairly rural areas.  There are a handful of people in the area who do Uber and Lyft, but for the most part they travel to Murfreesboro, Nashville, and Chattanooga to run their services. (45 minutes to an hour away)  I don't know if I would bank on either of those services.  There are a few taxi services as well, but for the most part they are privately owned vehicles.  I do know a couple of people doing Uber... I'll ask them for a little more info.

Thank you so much for the info! Yes, I would appreciate to know if I can rely on a ride service or just rent a car at Nashville Airport (which is expensive for the whole weekend). 

I just tried this in my Uber app to see and it is showing no cars but I am wondering if it is because of what time it is here. I am sure that there is nothing going on there now either so nobody is doing Uber around there. All of this is just a guess though. It would let me Uber from my current location to there though.

3854B26D-7B92-4CA2-9798-AD8545875BD9.jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, andrew032302 said:

Guns have the 8:10 to 11:10 slot on Sunday night. 

https://www.exit111festival.com/wp-www-exit111festival-com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/EXIT19_Grid_v5-abc27d0a.pdf

Deftones -> GNR will be incredible.

so funny to see the big white case for GNR because of the 3 h playing !!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a VIP ticket yesterday. This will be my 3rd show on the tour. 

I'm hoping for Hardschool, or a special guest or something.

I think there's always a chance of that at a festival. Probably a long shot, but being from Nashville I'm spoiled because it happens a lot here. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m thinking of driving down from Louisville, KY for this. Will the weather be decent hopefully? Is it looking to be a decent amount of people going for Sunday night? I’m hoping it’ll be a little more tame, since I’m thinking of bringing my ten year old along. I just don’t want him to miss school the next day! Any good hotels in the area? I really don’t want to drive back to KY right after the show.