10/18/19 - Guadalajara, MX - Estadio Jalisco

alfierose

7 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I have to laugh at posts like this. 

We will always allow people to express their opinion. Just because you choose to look for the negative doesn't make this a "shitty forum". It makes you a person who looks for negative, finds it, then complains about it. 

Well Russ..Sorry but your post it’s kinda laughable too. I mean, this “you choose  to look for the negative” thing can be easily applied to the complainers, right? Be carful man, you’re pointing out something that can turns a mirror to you/yours. :lol:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Derick said:

Well Russ..Sorry but your post it’s kinda laughable too. I mean, this “you choose  to look for the negative” thing can be easily applied to the complainers, right? Be carful man, you’re pointing out something that can turns a mirror to you/yours. :lol:

Wait. What? So if someone has an honest observation about GNR that isn't positive, they're a "complainer"? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

the world was starved of GNR from 94-2016 

they getting it back now half arsed 

Nope anyone who didn't have their head up their arses went out to enjoy a great band between 1999-2014... in particular the 2006 era band. Thousands upon thousands enjoyed the band. So, no if you wanted GNR it was there all along.

Now, to all this bullshit that I keep reading about complainers. It's not complaining to tell it how it is. Grow up, sometimes people are going to dislike the things you like. You can like the same old, same old crap if you like! but for the most part people here are easily pleased, we want simple quick changes to the set that makes it a bit more interesting. Rotate opening songs, rotate Appetite era songs, do they always have to play mr brownstone? surely Out ta get me, my michelle, You're crazy would be good alternatives. End of the set, does it always have to be nightrain...Paradise city? Why not Paradise city at the end of the main set and nightrain at the end with confetti? it doesn't need to be this exactly, but I remember in 2014 when Guns opened with You could be mine and the board went crazy. 

Basically, if you can't handle gnr getting reasonable criticism, you need to get your head straight and if you can't do that I'd recommend skipping on over to the the nightrain forum or HTGH.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Wait. What? So if someone has an honest observation about GNR that isn't positive, they're a "complainer"? 

Well over here that’s all about point of view, Russ...and as you said before: opinion

What, from your point of view, is an honest observation and a positive thing to some of us , with a different point of view, is not.

Don’t get me wrong. I, from my hardcore fan POV, kinda agree w some “observations” about the band but I know that GNR, as a big band, is not about to satisfied their fanbase needs. And I’m ok with that. Did you know why? Because I know that they can’t do it! Because it’s impossible! We aways want more and more and we’ll aways search and probably find something to complain about. 

And yeah...MyGNR is exactly like GNR. You know what I’m talking about. Right? ;)

12 minutes ago, Derick said:

Well over here that’s all about point of view, Russ...and as you said before: opinion

What, from your point of view, is an honest observation and a positive thing to some of us , with a different point of view, is not.

Don’t get me wrong. I, from my hardcore fan POV, kinda agree w some “observations” about the band but I know that GNR, as a big band, is not about to satisfied their fanbase needs. And I’m ok with that. Did you know why? Because I know that they can’t do it! Because it’s impossible! We aways want more and more and we’ll aways search and probably find something to complain about. 

And yeah...MyGNR is exactly like GNR. You know what I’m talking about. Right? ;)

I hear what you're saying. My initial issue was that the comment was made that this is "a shitty forum". The implication was that the forum is shitty because we allow all opinions. That's the part I disagree with. 

I do agree that many people bitch just to bitch. On top of that, I think there's some users with impossible expectations, but t I also think those people are in the minority. I really do believe the greater majority of users here only want what's best for GNR. A lot of times when they express that, it gets twisted and or labeled as complaining. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

22 hours ago, Gold top 78 said:

Yeah got to agree everything seems programmed ,from the videos behind the band to the pyros to the the movement and positioning of the band onstage. Not a knock on the shows because if your not on a forum and don’t follow the band then it’s a good show. 

This is exactly it.... 

How many people from this show do you think actually go on a guns n roses "forum" and check up on every show and setlist??

Or do they just follow the band on facebook or Instagram and are enjoying the shows for what they are? 

The majority dont know what songs they played at the last gig or even care. 

Its only a few hundred people or so on these forums that seem to have a problem with the setlist. 

Edited by Mfegz
  • Like 3

On 10/19/2019 at 11:17 AM, Amir said:

This is another thing that bothers me: there's almost zero crowd interaction. Apart from the band introduction I think Axl spoke fewer than ten words last night? It's really bizarre to just see them go through song after song without acknowledging the audience. Not that I'm expecting a ten-minute Axl rant at every show, but just *something* to make it feel less impersonal.

At least at Exit 111 he called the crowd a bunch of frost bitten motherfuckers lol. That was more crowd interaction than what I have been use to at the other shows I have attended.

Edited by Tourettes2400

fellas 

heres the inside scoop 

thousands of people were left outside of GDL stadium and they over packed it inside 

the company that brought GNR is getting fines up the ying yang

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/espectaculos/musica/gobierno-de-guadalajara-impone-multas-por-sobrecupo-en-concierto-de-guns-n-roses

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/espectaculos/musica/guns-n-roses-en-guadalajara-fue-un-fraude-usuarios-se-quejan-en-redes

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

fellas 

heres the inside scoop 

thousands of people were left outside of GDL stadium and they over packed it inside 

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/espectaculos/musica/gobierno-de-guadalajara-impone-multas-por-sobrecupo-en-concierto-de-guns-n-roses

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/espectaculos/musica/guns-n-roses-en-guadalajara-fue-un-fraude-usuarios-se-quejan-en-redes

This is a shame! I hope these promoters or whatever gets the punishment they deserve. 

Mexico is not in luck with regard to GNR shows.  If I'm not mistaken, in 2016 a fan died in an accident on the way to the show.

4 minutes ago, Derick said:

This is a shame! I hope these promoters or whatever gets the punishment they deserve. 

Mexico is not in luck with regard to GNR shows.  If I'm not mistaken, in 2016 a fan died in an accident on the way to the show.

Yes, i recall this fan died on the way to show.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

fellas 

heres the inside scoop 

Thanks for the articles, I knew something was really fucky about the organisation and security of the show, and they obviously got greedy with the tickets for the standing sections, or at least for "General A"/the golden circle. I looked behind me and it looked like the barrier was about 2/3 down the pitch. I felt really bad for the people who arrived around 8/9pm who would have missed the whole show by the time they got in.

There was ONE door for General A, which would have been stupid in the first place, then compounded by their greed in overselling that area, led to a complete disaster. As those were the most expensive tickets (3300 pesos including fees), those people have every right to ask for their money back. I hope Live Talent goes out of business.

9 minutes ago, Amir said:

Thanks for the articles, I knew something was really fucky about the organisation and security of the show, and they obviously got greedy with the tickets for the standing sections, or at least for "General A"/the golden circle. I looked behind me and it looked like the barrier was about 2/3 down the pitch. I felt really bad for the people who arrived around 8/9pm who would have missed the whole show by the time they got in.

There was ONE door for General A, which would have been stupid in the first place, then compounded by their greed in overselling that area, led to a complete disaster. As those were the most expensive tickets (3300 pesos including fees), those people have every right to ask for their money back. I hope Live Talent goes out of business.

I hate to have seen what would happen incase of a fire inside the stadium and get that many people out.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Amir said:

i read another article where the head of Live Talent makes up a story about people trying to rush the doors with fake tickets just BS 

https://www.publimetro.com.mx/mx/entretenimiento/2019/10/20/live-talent-da-postura-lo-acontecido-en-guns-n-roses.html

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr

7 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i read another article where the head of Live Talent makes up a story about people trying to rush the doors with fake tickets just BS 

https://www.publimetro.com.mx/mx/entretenimiento/2019/10/20/live-talent-da-postura-lo-acontecido-en-guns-n-roses.html

"Most people arrived at almost eight o'clock at night, which caused good logistics to be impeded."

Absolute bullshit. There was already a huge queue before 18:30. Get fucked, mate :lol: 

• Haha 1

Awful awful. :( *translated from spanish* Just a few comments from people on social media.

I was last night... a rampage. Dangerous until scary. People were starting to fall from the hallways above to the stands four floors from there. There were little children. People wouldn't stop in, a des-Ma-Dre. I traveled from the other side of the country just for this, in the end we didn't stay because we couldn't even breathe, in the corridors (the only places we reached) ended up getting rows, that by pushing, people were in the stands... Dangerous. It took us to go out and by doing so "security" were 18-Year-old children, who apologized and said they didn't know that this would happen, that they had only hired them to indicate doors. Terrible terrible.

It was a real rampage, it is amazing the ineptitude of these organizers, be careful tijuana and h & H. This company is only interested in selling the event, the result in terms of organization, income and accommodation was really nefarious, fortunately guns took away the bad taste of mouth, but this damn unfortunate company, is not up to it, I hope you punish them They really deserve it.

The bad organization, I have acquaintances that did not let them pass and arrived at good time, no number of seats was respected, the impeccable band.

Lousy organization, if there was a sea of people why ching *** s didn't open the door early and they would have avoided all the mess there was! The line of general a of court did not advance and forward all getting in 😒 the tickets nor asked me much less validated, there was a lot of snuck in general to was full and until Thursday said on the sale page that there was still 3,000 Tickets so there was who entered for free, me for my part I'm quiet, I paid my ticket, I came in and enjoyed but they spent with the organization, I live in Guadalajara and there are other events and this doesn't happen,