November rain
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I mean... I would be over the moon hearing that setlist. Old Gn'R, new Gn'R, Velvet Revolver, a few deep cuts... :headbang:Something for everyone.

I know it's been a few years already, but the fact that they play Coma and Slither regularly still makes me happy. 

They Came out like 1 hour later, same setlist lol i was having a good time until some "ducker" decided to play coma instead of locomotive i only went just to listen that song ,it was a fucking nightmare to get in n it was hard to get our too lol sorry to all the "foreigners"? Friends it not always like this (not that i remember) or at least not in cdmx or mty 

Yeah, I'd still go to shows, but I'm hoping by the time they get to Europe there will be a new release. These shows are only interesting if you're going to them yourself. Not really interesting just to follow online. Let's hope this is calm before the storm, but in a good way.

The reason the setlist is the way it is is because it’s easier to run a production when everything is in order. No long pauses between songs, the video, light, sound people are all on the same page. It’s a massive production for them and the stale setlist allows it to flow better for the production team. I think they could pick a better order for some of the songs, but it’s still a good show. 

im not saying nobody should complain, but  there’s a lot going on behind the scenes and although it can be done to have various songs changed up, this is the easiest route for the team as a whole. And to be fair to the complainers they could have changed the set between legs or over a break, however they didn’t so no reason to expect a miracle anytime soon.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RocketTess said:

Same goes for us in Sweden, so lame 🤦🏽‍♀️  Really embarrassing!

There’s a strong amount  of truth to the spirit of those audiences, but Americans have access to 20-30 cities for every major band. Imagine if global bands only played a couple of shows every couple of years in America. South and Central America have access to one to two shows every so many years.

• Like 1