10/23/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Chesapeake Energy Arena [Dead Horse played for the first time since 1993]

alfierose

October 23, 2019

Oklahoma City, OK

Chesapeake Energy Arena

2019-10-23-Oklahoma-City.jpg

Countdown Timer: https://timeanddate.com/s/4014

Setlist:
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
Slither
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Shadow Of Your Love
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
Civil War
Dead Horse
Locomotive
Blues Jam/ Sweet Child O' Mine
Wichita lineman
November Rain  [Piano problems]
Knockin' On Heavens Door
November Rain
Nightrain

Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

Guns N’ Roses - Dead Horse [Oklahoma 2019 HD] Margott https://bittubers.com/post/193fcc88-8e1e-4284-b724-ef6fe29d712b

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rockphantom said:

It's a shame that Dallas has been skipped AGAIN! :( GNR have yet to perform in Dallas proper since the three-union began.
I blame the Austin City Limits Festival. There must be an ACL "no-compete clause" regarding shows in neighboring markets.

No there isn’t. Plenty of artists on the lineup have Dallas and Houston shows before ACL. The only thing ACL prevents is the artist playing in Austin x amount of months before and after the fest.

Edited by andrew032302

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2019 at 4:33 PM, rockphantom said:

It's a shame that Dallas has been skipped AGAIN! :( GNR have yet to perform in Dallas proper since the three-union began.
I blame the Austin City Limits Festival. There must be an ACL "no-compete clause" regarding shows in neighboring markets.

yeah I was so close to seeing them the first time around they came to Dallas. If I had known they would be hard pressed to come back I totally would've gone back then

On 9/17/2019 at 2:02 AM, Destiny said:

I really want to make this date since I couldn't make it last time they came to Dallas

shiiiiiitttttt:wow:

I did see GNR in the A T & T stadium. It was freaking amazing. The crowd went crazy when the band came out. 

I wish they would come back to Dallas and play AA stadium. I can't stand for festivals for too long. Not to mention standing through band I don't like. lol

I just hope GNR continue to tour the US and the world and maybe make new music too. GNR can't stop now.

On 10/3/2019 at 12:27 AM, Destiny said:

yeah I was so close to seeing them the first time around they came to Dallas. If I had known they would be hard pressed to come back I totally would've gone back then

It seems so long ago when GNR came to Dallas. I know it was August and even though the new AT&T stadium is indoors now, it was still hot. Not to mention the traffic driving to Arlington from where I live. But it's so worth it when GNR hit the stage.

This stadium is so damn expensive. The tickets were of $250 and then parking was $60, which has since gone up to $100 or more and the food was off the charts. I guess someone has to pay for this new venue. lol

Going to see Post Malone on November 2 and parking was $100 and that was the far away lots. It's plain crazy. Tickets were about $160. It begins at 1:30, by the time Post comes out I will be out of my mind and probably high! lol

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

It seems so long ago when GNR came to Dallas. I know it was August and even though the new AT&T stadium is indoors now, it was still hot. Not to mention the traffic driving to Arlington from where I live. But it's so worth it when GNR hit the stage.

This stadium is so damn expensive. The tickets were of $250 and then parking was $60, which has since gone up to $100 or more and the food was off the charts. I guess someone has to pay for this new venue. lol

Going to see Post Malone on November 2 and parking was $100 and that was the far away lots. It's plain crazy. Tickets were about $160. It begins at 1:30, by the time Post comes out I will be out of my mind and probably high! lol

I saw the Rolling Stones at the cowboys stadium, it was amazing and beautiful in there. But the parking was very expensive, the traffic was a mess and also impossible to get an uber. As I was already foreseeing the situation, I booked a motel right in front of the stadium. Best thing I could have done!

20 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

I saw the Rolling Stones at the cowboys stadium, it was amazing and beautiful in there. But the parking was very expensive, the traffic was a mess and also impossible to get an uber. As I was already foreseeing the situation, I booked a motel right in front of the stadium. Best thing I could have done!

GNR parking at ATT stadium was 40 or 50$ I believe. I’ve never heard of 100$ parking for any venue. Assuming that’s true, then getting hotel would be about the same as parking. 

4 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

GNR parking at ATT stadium was 40 or 50$ I believe. I’ve never heard of 100$ parking for any venue. Assuming that’s true, then getting hotel would be about the same as parking. 

Then is more convenience park into the hotel :lol:

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The Alamodome in San Antonio was literally just renovated before I saw Guns in September 2017 and the temps were absolutely perfect inside! And thank god because it was almost a 4 hour show...really almost 5 cause ZZ Top opened for them. I stayed with my brother so walked into downtown and had him pick me up at Dennys. So many people walking downtown cause that stadium was packed!!! 

38 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Anyone want to have a stab at guessing the set list? 

Why not?

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
Slither
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine