10/23/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Chesapeake Energy Arena [Dead Horse played for the first time since 1993]

alfierose

30 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

we've all watched the Slash drunk welcome to the jungle video, and that is definitely a train wreck! Look at Matt's face when he tries to lock in with a drink out of his mind Slash

I know this is far off topic, but that mistake which everyone on here surely knows was not Slashs fault imo, he missed some notes but he kept the rhythm, Matt failed to come in on point and came in a beat late or so

• Like 1

Just now, moreblack said:

There's so many legends that have, and they're more legendary for it.

Rock is inherently left-leaning and anti-conservative, so I think it's inevitable that anyone who is any good at it has had that side of them come to the surface at some point. 

I think the only thing that stops it somewhat is fear these days- fear of losing finances that have become vital to a lot of musicians. Having said that, absolutely loads of American musicians, especially in the hip-hop world, has been very vocally anti-Trump. 

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Holy cow...........I've never seen further reaching than I'm seeing with the people that keep trying to put every mistake on Frank. It's pretty comical at this point. 

The Frank hate got boring really fast. And the funny thing is that the biggest mistakes on Dead Horse were made by Axl and Slash (and Fortus).

The only thing that it annoyed me about Frank was that stupid countdown at the beginning, whatever it's called.

• Like 1

If you kids don’t get onboard with Dead Horse we’re going to turn right around and play The Seeker again! Possibly Magic Bus!

Maybe we’ll ditch Locomotive for Behind Blue Eyes! So watch your mouths. 

Edited by Ant
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bozo said:

HAHAHAHA

This topic should be remembered as the point of no return for those who have nothing but bitter things to say. It's dead JIM.

Movin' on ...

Do you have some setting on your browser that only shows you negative comments? If so, you might want to have that looked at. There's been a LOT of positive comments in this thread. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

That was bad enough. I’m still not completely over that.

Sure, I’m a Trump supporter, but I don’t like mixing politics with my rock n’ roll.

I’d cringe all the same if I went to a Ted Nugent concert and he went on a rant praising Trump.

I listen to rock and I go to concerts to avoid politics. 

Yeah me too. Same deal with movies. I've lost a lot of respect for many of my former favourite actors due to their endless bashing, preaching and idiotic virtue signalling bs tbh. Baldwin and DeNiro can go suck many dicks and DiCaprio can fuck right off as well because he flys all over the place in a private jet like Harrison Ford flying up to Canada to get paid to preach to Canadians about how good the new bs carbon tax is good for us and everyone. Complete bullshit. I refuse to spend another $ for anything any of them ever do again 😡🤬

Hope you're reading this Axl/Duff/tb and the rest of 'ya

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Do you have some setting on your browser that only shows you negative comments? If so, you might want to have that looked at. There's been a LOT of positive comments in this thread. 

I agree. It wasn't all negative. Axl did some nice chainsaw rasp here and there which makes me super happy inside to hear 😁

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Sorry buddy, i just couldn't resist the irony in the Dead Horse context. The revenge of the critics of the critics! :bitchfight:

6 hours ago, soon said:

Yay Dead Horse!!! I thought that tone wise Axl did as great a job as is reasonable to expect. And I liked it! But the absence of "then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car, I didnt know what to do" was both heartbreaking and distracting.

Exactly, that line is essential. :(

• Like 1