10/23/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Chesapeake Energy Arena [Dead Horse played for the first time since 1993]

alfierose

1 hour ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

rawest - is there best bud how does that even make sense, yeah were gnr die hards and know fuck all about music...

Of course everyone can have an opinion about music even if they don't play. My point was that I don't expect perfection from GNR. Also that if missed lyrics or guitar notes is that much of a bother then they'd have been upset when the band played sloppier shows in their early days. Obviously I wasn't there to see this ,just going on what I've read. 

12 hours ago, WhazUp said:

Lol there are definitely a token couple of people who really don't like this lineup but have shown up on nearly every live thread and general threads about GNR in the present going "Slash secretely hates Frank" as if it wasn't wishful thinking causing some projecting.  Thankfully it is more of an isolated case to just one or two.  When it gets to the point where I read a username and know exactly what their post will say before reading it, I think they just like dissenting more than enjoying the band IMO

LOL, you didn't read Slash interviews last couple of years, did you?

18 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

LOL, you didn't read Slash interviews last couple of years, did you?

Oh yeah now I remember, Slash did give that interview where he said Frank was spineless and he would never ever be in a band with him let alone a band that tours fairly consistently for 3 years because he hates good ol' Thunderchucker just that much

Must have been the same interview where he talked about how much he secretely resents his top hat and is pissed off the stupid GNR reunion is taking time away from his time hanging with Eddie Trunk at the Rainbow

Edited by WhazUp

7 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

I didn't know we had so many professional musicians on this board . You do realize this is GN'R and not Dream Theater right? You'd have probably had heart attacks if you saw them at their rawest 30 plus years ago. I wish I had but my first show wasn't til 92.

I forget which show it was but one of the videos of RQ at an early show (I think on MTV) had Axl leave the stage and skip a whole verse of vocals to complain about monitors.

11 hours ago, vloors said:

It fixed steven tylers issues though 

I know jack shit about vocal cords so it'd probably help his voice :lol: I feel like Axl would be the type though to get that surgery and jump right back into it a couple of weeks later 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

8 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

they should kick fortus and frank out and bring back izzy and matt while keeping melissa as the better roberta and the dizmister almost like 92 

Izzy could never nail those Buckethead parts Richard does. They need 4tus more than ever now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

nobody cares or knows about those parts

So true.   As long as he can nail AFD , Lies, UYIs and he can cos ' he cowrote it or recorded it or was there  when it was written.   Not that ir matters , but Izzy, Steven, Matt will never be a part if The Big 3 in this lifetime for a show or studio work or even just friends hanging out, in my opinion.

Edited by Amaya