10/25/19 - New Orleans, LA - Voodoo Music Experience

alfierose

58 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

ATTENTION AXL & SLASH :

Please listen to Dead Horse a few times before tonights show if you're going to play it again. It's available on Spotify, so it shouldn't be hard for you to find. I'll give you my login info if either of you need it ;)

Someone mentioned in the other thread that Fortus started playing the wrong key during the solo part.  Either way, I am sure they will tighten that shit up! Hoping for a much better performance tonight!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

I’m still shooting for nov 1 as the hard school debut. Same day as terminator comes out. Bet tonight is a normal show with no locomotive and dead horse 

Yall need to stop wishing bad things upon us! We are standing in an absolute downpour right now

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

I’m still shooting for nov 1 as the hard school debut. Same day as terminator comes out. Bet tonight is a normal show with no locomotive and dead horse 

I reckon they will play locomotive now they are confident just not Dead Horse.

16 hours ago, Dazey said:

I’ve always found Port of Call on Esplanade to be great for a burger. Elizabeth’s for breakfast is also amazing. Praline bacon is yummy. 

Fried chicken at Willie Mae’s and great BBQ at Bullets on a Tuesday night. :thumbsup: 

Ohhhhhhhh. Sooooooooo. Gooooooood. I wish  I had.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

So, its rained all night in Nola

Houston weather usually runs like NOLA. Just say year round, NOLA gets more rain. Houston is cold, damp, was raining this morning. So the rain must be headed to NOLA now.   Pack a jacket. In NewOrleans, there is always that one day when it just turns cold. Warm or hot day before, then a drastic change. @Rjuncajun @KeyserSoze. , great GnR fan NewOrleans ambassadors :P

Edited by Amaya