Knockin' On Heavens Door
Nightrain

Don't Cry
Black Hole Sun
The Seeker
Paradise City
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Looking for 2 tickets, preferably in the pit but anything will do. I just got scammed on Craigslist although Paypal is supposed to refund the money. I should have known that $400 pit tickets was to good to be true. That actually sounds kind of funny considering I paid $29.50 to see both Metallica and Guns N Roses together in 1992.

Edited by ironmt
  • Sad 1

On 10/26/2019 at 10:52 AM, ramsey said:

I’ll be at this show as well. A friend of mine is trying to go but she’s on a budget. If anyone has face value tickets please PM. Thanks! 

Keep watching Ticketmaster the next couple of days. Face value might show up. I have been watching the last couple of days with hope that some of the platinum seats will go back down to regular price. I have been thinking of calling and upgrading my tickets if I can, but only when and if the price drops.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Any word on lowered ticket prices for either Vegas show? Ticketmaster is still showing the same inflated prices as before. Definitely interested in going but not at those prices.

I was watching hard too for weeks and I was able to get a pair of night one in sec 203 for face value. They showed up on TM on Monday night. When I saw it the whole row was available. I grabbed the aisle seats, then the rest disappeared quickly. I saw them show up shortly afterwards as a verified resale listing (with a big markup of course). 

3 hours ago, jross4000 said:

I was watching hard too for weeks and I was able to get a pair of night one in sec 203 for face value. They showed up on TM on Monday night. When I saw it the whole row was available. I grabbed the aisle seats, then the rest disappeared quickly. I saw them show up shortly afterwards as a verified resale listing (with a big markup of course). 

How much did you get yours for?

• Gibbo pinned this topic
On 22/10/2019 at 5:01 AM, ironmt said:

Looking for 2 tickets, preferably in the pit but anything will do. I just got scammed on Craigslist although Paypal is supposed to refund the money. I should have known that $400 pit tickets was to good to be true. That actually sounds kind of funny considering I paid $29.50 to see both Metallica and Guns N Roses together in 1992.

29.50 fuck....considering  prices now, you wonder if the music industry  got more greedier and cunning or us fans just gotten stupider.

20 hours ago, jross4000 said:

That should be illegal.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 9:33 AM, sl4yer said:

Vegas shows are the right time and last chance to debut new material this year. Or at least make some announcement. I fairly hope for sth special there

So was the first show of this leg of the tour. Or the last show of the previous leg of the tour. Or the first show of the previous leg of the tour. Or the Apollo show. Etc etc. 

It's not going to happen, and hoping for it only leads to disappointment at this stage sadly. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

18 minutes ago, Stlconcerts said:

About to get on my plane in the next half hour. Going to see Marilyn Manson at the Palms (Pearl Theatre) tonight then both GNR shows this weekend. 

Have fun mate! Hope Manson won’t show up drunk and wasted and GnR will play Hard School

I didn't realize Manson was in town. Kinda appropriate on Halloween.  I kinda know his guitar player through my college roommate.

Hope there's a merch stand open early outside so can take shirt/litho back to room before the show.

3 hours ago, Stlconcerts said:

About to get on my plane in the next half hour. Going to see Marilyn Manson at the Palms (Pearl Theatre) tonight then both GNR shows this weekend. 

Nice! Tom Morello is playing Sunday night. Saw him in May and it was one of the most unique and original rock shows I’ve seen in ages. It’s a “cant miss”