11/01/19 - Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace

alfierose

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

While i think about i would like to see what would happen if he dropped his mike when he usually kind of chucks the mic from hand to another of accidently dropping it.

Ive seen that happen. Cant remember when but it was 2010-2014 era.

He just picked the mic up, like any of us would.

8 hours ago, k12 said:

Can not imagine how annoying it would be to sit next to or in front of that woman who is singing along in her awful voice, I never understand why people sing along at concerts, you are only annoying the people around you and you are obviously not able to hear the vocals yourself if you are singing along 

I sing along to the entire concert as well. When you're there live, you actually don't hear it as much as the phone mic. picks up on it when you're recording.

• Like 4

Carrie Underwood was in attendance last night.

22 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

It's not the "same old" though. Depends how many shows you get to. I went to Kentucky and New Orleans this year, and the set lists weren't the same. I loved both shows. Heard "Patience," "Yesterdays" and "Madagascar" in Kentucky. I heard "Don't Cry" and "Dead Horse" in New Orleans. Heard "Slither" for the first time live at both shows as well. Ditto "Shadow of Your Love."

And the last time I saw Guns was in 2017 where the set list was pretty different. Heard "New Rose," "There was a Time," "Used to Love Her," "My Michelle" and "Sorry."

You can shit on the band all you want. They could easily play different set lists every night if they shorten the set to the standard 80-90 minutes most bands play. Or they can give us three hours of all/most of their hits. When I'm there live, I have zero complaints. Always a tremendous time. When I'm watching a stream, yeah, of course I'd love to hear a "new" song.

I just want them to drop the stupid covers and play their own damn songs.

• Like 1

Axl seems to fall on his ass at least once every tour. He had a few good slips in 2010. And wasn't there one where he fell off stage or something? There used to be a compilation of Axl falling on Youtube.

Edit: Okay there are still quite a few videos of Axl falling through the years :lol: He looks goofy in most of them.

Edited by UcudBmine

3 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

When he got up he said I am literally busting my ass for you guys tonight 😂

Thank Goodness Axl is okay! What a trooper! He got right back up.

Bet he needed a nice massage after that show!

It's like who doesn't fall on or off the stage these days? It seems like a lot of musicians have fallen down lately. 

It happens when you get older and maybe his boots slipped on something. At least, he got right up and didn't fall OFF the stage.

2 hours ago, UcudBmine said:

Axl seems to fall on his ass at least once every tour. He had a few good slips in 2010. And wasn't there one where he fell off stage or something? There used to be a compilation of Axl falling on Youtube.

Edit: Okay there are still quite a few videos of Axl falling through the years :lol: He looks goofy in most of them.

I love him when he's so goofy :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Thank Goodness Axl is okay! What a trooper! He got right back up.

Bet he needed a nice massage after that show!

It's like who doesn't fall on or off the stage these days? It seems like a lot of musicians have fallen down lately. 

It happens when you get older and maybe his boots slipped on something. At least, he got right up and didn't fall OFF the stage.

The stage was wet apparently. After Axl got up he started wiping the floor with a rag. Called it an “occupational hazard”

This was my 7th time, iirc, seeing them on NITL. Same basic setlist but always great and cool to see Dead Horse this time.  Woulda loved to see Locomotive though. I hate Black Hole Sun even by Soundgarden. Wish they'd play something else by them if wanted to do a SG cover as long as not Spoonman.  Hope I don't have to wait too long to complain about my next GNR show! :)

• GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, UcudBmine said:

what, he looks goofy? I'm always looking like a greek God when i slip and fall lol ;)