11/01/19 - Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace

alfierose

• Gibbo unpinned this topic
On 11/3/2019 at 8:51 AM, tsinindy said:

Paris was definitely a PPV event, it was not broadcast live on MTV....don't think the full show was ever broadcast on MTV. 

The show was most definitely aired on MTV after the PPV was broadcast.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:49 PM, shotsfired cro said:

Yeah, right?!  There actually ARE ppl who didn't have enough of 4 years of Wichita lineman, Black hole sun, Seeker, Mr, Brownstone, Paradise city...and wouldn't mind another few years of touring same old tour.  Go figure!

Wow, you made it to EVERY show on the tour! Good for you!

b. Wichita and BHS didn’t debut til 2017. Whole leg of the tour didn’t have either. So stop with this four years whining. Other than that, everyone does want to hear brownstone and PC.  And the band likes to play seeker. 

Edited by JAxlMorrison

7 hours ago, JAxlMorrison said:

Wow, you made it to EVERY show on the tour! Good for you!

b. Wichita and BHS didn’t debut til 2017. Whole leg of the tour didn’t have either. So stop with this four years whining. Other than that, everyone does want to hear brownstone and PC.  And the band likes to play seeker. 

:facepalm:

you are just like a small child.

The fact the band likes to play the seeker doesn't mean they don't like to play all the other songs.

them playing all the same songs, regardless whether they like them or not, over and over means that the setlist is boring.  Got it now!?

You are saying  they added  the two covers in 2017?  Well guess what?  That is 3 years of touring and they didn't add them to replace the ones already there.

Do you really think any of those covers is better than Pretty tied up, Breakdown, Right next door, Perfect crime...?  

Damn your opinion of this band is low.  I would take any off their catalogue over every cover on ANY give day. So much about whining and fan worshiping!

LOL

Edited by shotsfired cro

On 11/9/2019 at 5:27 AM, shotsfired cro said:

you are just like a small child.

The fact the band likes to play the seeker doesn't mean they don't like to play all the other songs.

them playing all the same songs, regardless whether they like them or not, over and over means that the setlist is boring.  Got it now!?

You are saying  they added  the two covers in 2017?  Well guess what?  That is 3 years of touring and they didn't add them to replace the ones already there.

Do you really think any of those covers is better than Pretty tied up, Breakdown, Right next door, Perfect crime...?  

Damn your opinion of this band is low.  I would take any off their catalogue over every cover on ANY give day. So much about whining and fan worshiping!

LOL

So the person who is whining that the band isn’t doing exactly what they want them to do is accusing someone else of being a “small child” huh? Lol. Ok then. 

In what universe is touring from 2016-2017 three years slim? 

my opinion of this band is fine. I support them. Yours is the flawed one (obsession, really.)

Edited by JAxlMorrison

14 hours ago, JAxlMorrison said:

So the person who is whining that the band isn’t doing exactly what they want them to do is accusing someone else of being a “small child” huh? Lol. Ok then. 

In what universe is touring from 2016-2017 three years slim? 

my opinion of this band is fine. I support them. Yours is the flawed one (obsession, really.)

Your words that setlist is not same as they added two new covers 2017.   

2017 - year one

2018 - year two 

2019 - year three 

seeeriously,  I have no time for such silly posts. whatever.  As far as I am considered, you can play a cd in your house for 20 straight years, but that won't change my opinion that this band has better songs in its catalogue that don't get played than the covers they do.

The fact you don't think so is your problem.

To get to the bottom of the meritum... Yes, this setlist is boring, predictable and unexciting.,as are your points. The fact they two extra covers nobody gives a fuck about over Pretty tied up, Breakdown, Perfect crime, Right next door, Out ta get me...doesn't change a single thing, to make things worse it make it even more hilarious - they changed the setlist by adding 2 covers in 3 years :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You know, some of us are not new fans and had a solid run to hear Brownstone, Easy, Jungle over past 35 years.

Edited by shotsfired cro